Chapter 6 | Set the record STRAIGHT.

I was already inside the classroom talking with Richard and Julie. I didn't want to tell them what happened because I didn't want the first day of high school to a dramatic. I can't believe I was harassed today by upper-classmen. Shits weird.

It was almost time to go and the bell was gonna ring any minute.

"Ugh I'm so excited to check the boys..and Jane," he said quickly the moment I glared at him.

"I just can't wait to see Milah," Julie sighed.

"I just wanna see my babies," I faked cried.

Within moments the bell rang, and everyone was heading for the door. I was suddenly grabbed by the shoulder only to be facing Benjamin. Miss Paris stopped and looked at us with confusion.

"I just wanted to talk to Jamie miss. If that's fine with you?," He asked.

She kindly nods and heads back to her desk putting on earphones. Benjamin then turned to me.

"Hey, beautiful,"

Rolling my eyes, I turned to Julie and Richard, gesturing to them to go ahead without me.

"Yes Benjamin?," I asked irritated.

"Chill out bitch, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out," He finished.

"Oh, I have somewhere to be...I'm gonna meet up with my best friends," I told him.

He looked pretty down but I reassured him that maybe next time we'll hang out.

"Ok well...I'm gonna go now. I miss my babies," I said patting him on the shoulder.

He glanced up and smirked.

"Am I not one of them?," Scoffing I shove him and laughed.

"In your dreams" I retorted. He then walks up to me grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

"I don't mind,"

I shoved him, but this time I was shooting glares at him.

"Please don't do that Benjamin. You said it yourself, you're straight so act like it." I snapped.

"I am! I'm just really confident about my sexuality that I can make jokes with you. Don't be such a bitch dude." he said irritated by my words.

"Benjamin maybe it's all a joke for you but not for me. I'm gay and clearly, I'll be drawn by most flirtatious gestures you do. Also, my feelings aren't toys you pendejo! It would also be kind enough for you to just stop this little joke of yours"

He was shocked at my words,

"Look I have to go. I'll catch you later., see ya." I sighed looking up at him

"Oh ok...well I guess I'll let you be. I nod and headed towards the door.

Of course, I felt bad for speaking that way to him but it's time I set the record straight.

__________________________________________________

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!!:)

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO