Chapter 15 | Brandon Arthur.

Once we reached Janes house we ran in and went straight up to her room. We all decided that it was best if we had a sleepover. I needed it. Jane and Annie went downstairs to get the snacks while Maria and I made the bed and got the movie ready.

"Jamie. I need to tell you something," Maria said as she looked to the ground.

"Yeah sure, what's up," I replied looking at her confusingly.

"Well, you see when we got grouped into pairs. Yea...Marcus and I went far away from the students and..um..hooked up on the far side of the beach. I'm sorry Jamie!," she said shamefully.

I honestly wasn't mad. Things like this are what break up friendships. I'm not mad, because she didn't even know that I liked Marcus until after I told her so it's not her fault but I'm grateful that told me rather than keep it a secret. I walked up to her, still with her head down, and put my finger under her chin, and lifted her head so we were looking at each other. I gave her a small smile.

"Maria..it's fine. I'm legit, not mad at all. You didn't know I liked him, and even if you did know, I would be fine with it. I don't get to control who you should and shouldn't date. You're my best friend and I wouldn't let a peasant such as that man whore get in between our friendship," I reassured her and she hugged me tightly.

Jane and Annie came in and looked confused. I motioned my hand for them to join in on the group hug. Breaking apart from the hug, we all laid down on Jane's huge ass king-size bed and ate our snacks, and watched the movie. These bitches fell asleep halfway through the movie. Once it was done, I cleaned up our mess, turned the tv off, and went downstairs to get a glass of water. I turned on the light to see Janes's older brother...

Brandon Arthur...

He was a senior, but since he's passing he barely goes to school. It's called unscheduled days and did I forget to mention, he's hot. Brandon is a complicated one. He is quite the handful. He loves to drink, and sleep around with multiple people which always sets his father's head on fire. He never listened to anyone and always went about doing his own thing, which is consequential for him and the others around him.

There he was, putting his head down on the island in the kitchen with a bottle of beer in his hand. I sighed and made my way over to him. Grabbing the bottle of his hand, he lifted his head slowly. When he saw me he gave me a wide smile.

"Well hello there my love," he said in a British accent. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the cabinets to get a glass.

"Hi Brandon," I finally replied, filling my glass up with water. I turned to face him and his eyes quickly averted up to my face. Was he seriously just staring at my ass. Glaring at him, I flicked him off.

"So sexy, how have you been?" He asked eyeing me down slowly.

"I've been well, and I can see you're doing just fine," I said smiling at him.

He laughed and quickly got up from his chair, clearly not being sober he was swaying carelessly. I placed my cup down and rushed towards him, putting one hand around his waist and the other against his chest. God, he's so heavy. My 5'4 ass could never hold up a 6'4 man, but here I am.

"Could you be a little more careful you idiot," I scolded him as he threw his hand over my shoulders, smirking down at me?