Chapter 34 | Park Encounters Pt 2.

*MILD VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE*

Brandon's POV:

I hate him so much, but I love him with all my heart. He does not see that the boys he is choosing are the absolute worst and just the thought of him truly ending up with one of them makes me wanna hurl. I hate this feeling whenever I think of him. I get so horny just thinking of the things we used to do for fun. Little does he know that I wanted to do all that to him. I was in my room looking up at my ceiling, reminiscing over the past and even the future, for some odd reason.

"Ugh fuck you, Jamie," I huffed out in annoyance as I turned to look at the time on my phone.

It was like nine, close to ten o clock pm. I decided to grab my leather jacket and go for a walk. I knew that a walk would at least ease my mind, and maybe make me tired. Just the thought of him makes me want to walk off a cliff. I decided to make my way to the park, and just when I stepped foot on the park grounds, I saw two figures running, but It seemed more so of a chase. I heard them yelling, but couldn't make out what was said, so I decided to make my way towards the two into the alleyway they ran to.

I was about to acknowledge my presence, but I heard groaning coming from one of them. The chaser probably knocked them down. A split second into revealing myself, I heard Benjamin? say Jamie's name. I froze. Anger was the only thing I could feel in my body, but it died down because it was Benjamin who was on the ground in pain, and not Jamie.

He turned his back on Benjamin and ran, making me fall back into the shadows. I watched from behind, him running away and out of my sight. I let out a sigh of exhaustion before showing myself to Benjamin.

"Mind telling me what the fuck was that about?" I growled.

"What are you even doing here? You stalking us or something?" Benjamin said with a scowl.

"You're not answering my question, Benjamin. What were you doing with him," I said walking closer to him.

"I did nothing okay. I saw him crying and went to go help him but he ran away," he stated.

"Liar,"

"Fuck you then why ask," he grumbled before walking off.

My anger was beginning to rise as he continued to walk away. I rushed towards him, grabbing him by the shoulders and shoving him to the wall. He was surprised at the sudden action, making me grab him by the collar, pinning him to the wall.

"Tell me the truth," I seethed as my hot breath fanned his face.

"I JUST DID YOU ASSHOLE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!" he yelled.

I felt a cold chill run through my whole body, then a sudden gush of wind blew past us.

"He is telling the truth boy," a homeless old man said, appearing out of the bloom.

I let go of Benjamin, letting his shove pass over my head. My main concern is why is this old man here, and how the hell does he know what we are talking about.

"Who are you?" Benjamin asked in suspicion.

"I'm just a nobody, but the boy is telling the truth. I was in passing and saw that the younger one was crying. He indeed was only trying to help," the homeless man said pointing at Benjamin.

"And why would I believe you?" I glared at him.

"Believe it or don't, anyway I am off to nowhere," the homeless man gave a small wave before walking away from them.

I don't know if I was hallucinating but I saw him peek over his shoulder at us and his eyes started to glow an opal-like color. I had to blink twice to see if I was crazy, and indeed I was because he vanished into thin air. Strange.

"I'm going home," Benjamin said before walking off.

I didn't care so I walked home as well. I do wonder who that old man was and how did he even appear like that. It was almost as if he's been there this whole time. I mean, he did say he was, but I would've seen him walking around. The park is wide, giving others to see the wide spaces in between the trees. I knew Benjamin was thinking the same thing as I because it did strike me an uncomfortable and uneasy feeling.

Why was Jamie crying? and most importantly who made him cry?

________________________

I walked in and saw Jane standing by the bottom of the stairs.

"And where did you go these ungodly hours?" She asked with a glare.

"I went out for a walk. It's not that big of a deal," I said walking past her.

She grabbed my shoulder and forcefully turned me around.

"It strikes me as weird when you'd go out at this time, and come back so late, but here you are, thirty minutes later. What exactly did you do and where did you go?" Jane said squeezing my shoulder tight.

"Dude, back the fuck off," I hissed shoving her hand away.

I raced up the stairs to my room, slamming the door shut once I went in.

Close shit.

__________________________________

**feedback and constructive criticism would be very much appreciated**

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO