Chapter 45 | Quill takes King.

*MILD VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, RAPE REFERENCE, HOMOPHOBIA, AND VIOLENCE*

The police came into the room and started asking me a bunch of questions, which I answered truthfully. I gave every name I could think of from that shit friend group without hesitation. They asked for evidence and I told them I will have it sent to them soon to prove my case. The officer was mostly keen on listening to me rant about the toxicity of Elijah and I's relationship. It turns out the officer is for the other team.

Since I was recovered from all the injuries, I was discharged early. This was going to be an eventful day. My mother went to the station with my dad to report the crime. I had the five videos sent to the police station in separate files from an anonymous email. One that won't have links to my name. The reign of the king ends tomorrow.

I can't wait to see the look on his face.

__________________________________

Everyone kept staring at me as I walked into school with my friends. I guess they thought I'd be depressed or sad that the golden boy had dumped me. At this point, I don't care if he switched the stories because he will surely have a story to tell soon. Whispers and gasps filled the halls, but I didn't care. I'm just not caring anymore about a lot of things, and to be honest I don't care.

I see Elijah walking through the halls and when he spotted me, his whole demeanor changed. I know he was wondering why I still look good. He walked up to me, grabbing me by the arm.

"WOAH LET GO YOU BITCH!" I yelled trying to break free.

He tried to raise his hands at me, thinking I would flinch, but I didn't. I cringed at his failed attempt to show his male supremacy when it just looked like an act of cowardness. I looked at him with a smirk. It has been so long since I have done this move. I kneed Elijah in the nuts, making him bend forward. I then took his hair, wrapped it around my hand, and kneed him in the face.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He held his now bleeding nose, while everyone looked at him in shock.

Whispers started up again how they didn't know Elijah was like this and that they were shocked with they had just seen yapayapa. He looked around, seeing that this reputation of his was ruined.

"OH MY GOD, THE COPS ARE HERE?!" One girl screamed.

"Officer thank you so much. This man right here just assaulted me. Look I'm bleeding," Elijah said showing the pool of blood.

"Is this the guy?" The officer said looking at me.

"Yup that is Elijah King. The guy, who you all thought was an angel. Yeah, he abused me for five months and if you'd like, there's a video on the school vlog on this very topic," I announced.

Everyone clicked on their phones immediately and the halls were filled with gasps and screams as they all watched the video. I would be shocked as well seeing someone beating another person up to death. Everyone backed away from Elijah in fear.

"Elijah King, you are under arrest for multiple counts of assault, attempted murder, blackmailing, and damage to private property. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

It went silent for a few seconds, then boom, Elijah made a run for it. The police immediately were on his tail, but it seems they were having a hard time catching up to him because he is an athlete. Everyone tried to follow them, but some couldn't keep up. They ran inside the whole school. The only option for King was to go out from the back door of the gym, and out to the football field.

The gym doors come flying open, making everyone panic as to why two cops are chasing the golden boy. I saw Dani at the exit watching in shock. She was probably the only one who had the chance to stop him from escaping.

"DANI! STOP HIM!" I shouted.

She snapped out of her state of shock and tried to look around for ideas. She looked back at me and nodded. As Elijah closed in on her, she got into a running position. I knew she was waiting for the perfect time, and it came. She charged in the direction Elijah was coming in and did something cool. It all happened in slow motion. Elijah thought that Dani was gonna try to tackle him, but I don't think that was the case. Her distance from him was close, so she did the unexpected.

Since our gym had such a moist environment, it made some parts of the floor very slippery. Dani used that to her advantage: Dani lowered her body and slid on the ground at a fast pace, knocking into Elijah making him topple over her. He hit his face pretty hard against the dirty floor.

"Argh. Please I swear it wasn't me. I have a mental illness, I'm sure I can be pardoned on some accounts?" The officers looked at each other in disbelief.

They put him in handcuffs and carried him out of the gym. This walk of shame was very much like Cersei Lannister's walk of shame. Everyone looked at him with disgust and fear.

"I SHOULD'VE LET NIKLAUS RAPE YOU IN THE WOODS!" He lost it at this point because he just outed his family member.

I walked up to him and smiled.

"But you didn't and for that, I am forever thankful for you," I admitted.

It was the only thing I appreciated from Elijah. He didn't let Niklaus touch me that day. Speaking of Niklaus, I got something for his ass as well. The police should be at his place in no time.

"I will kil-"

I punched him across the face, cutting him off. I looked at the cops and apologized for it. They just waved it off and continued to escort him out of the school.

"Have fun in prison!" Jane cheered as Elijah was being dragged out of the school.

"Well, what a wonderful day it is today," Maria said smiling at me.

"Yasss bitch!! Anyways let's go eat because I am so hungry," Annie complained and we all laughed.

As we proceeded to walk to the dining hall, the intercom goes on and Benjamin's voice is heard through the speakers across the school.

"Hello and good morning everyone. My name is Benjamin Gray and I am coming but as a member of the LGBTQ+ Community. I would like to confess my feelings for the dude who stole my heart. Jamie Quill, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

For fucks sake.

To be continued........

SEE YOU IN JANUARY!!

________________________________

**feedback and constructive criticism would be very much appreciated**

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO