Chapter 26 | Fresh Start.

It's currently Friday so the girls and I decided to rent a hotel for the weekend. It was just to get away from home and the stressful things in our life. For some odd reason, Marcus and Brandon decided to go to the same hotel. Obviously not together because they're going to kill each other, by that I mean the brothers versus Brandon. I knew that them together might lead us to be kicked out of the hotel and you see, that's just not it.

I told Jane and the girls to wait for me while I go check-in.

After a few moments at the front desk, I finally made my way towards the girls. When I told them I got us checked in we all cheered like little bitches. With the help of Jane, we booked ourselves a suite and It was pretty nice. I'm not sure if this is weird, but when we decided to book this trip, we were not planning on drinking and partying like we're fucking animals It was just to relax and just enjoy ourselves here and there. Bryce hall? No thank you.

"Let's watch a movie?" Sache insisted and we all agreed.

Ok, so I know what I said about acting like animals... I was just lying. We all had a pillow fight over who gets to choose the movie. This was no pretty girl pillow fight, this was fucking war. Jane, Sache, and I wanted to watch a rom-com. while Dani, Annie, and Mariah wanted to watch a horror movie. When I tell you that Dani could swing, that bitch could swing. Sache was going to charge at her, but Dani swung at her making that bitch fly across the room. We all had to stop for a brief moment to check on Sache, but she really said sike and pulled Dani down with her and went crazy.

So we did not watch a movie, because the pillow fight drained us to the max causing us to drop dead on our beds. I woke up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom and after that, I couldn't fall back asleep. I decided to walk around the hotel for a bit. I swear this place is beautiful. The gardens were quite a sight for sore eyes. It's got you mesmerized while most die. WHY DID YOU EVER KISS ME I'M NOT EVEN HALF AS PRETTY!! ....ok anyways.

I made my way to the pool area. Clearly, it is late at night there was no one there. I decided to sit down and just dip my foot into the water. It was cold but it felt so good. I leaned over a bit to dip my hand in. I started to swirl my fingers and with one swoop there were droplets in the air and within seconds it was back into the pool.

I heard footsteps behind me and to my disappointment, it was Marcus. He was holding a beer bottle in his hands, and at the rate, he is going, he is going to be on the ground any minute now. I see that he hasn't spotted me so, that is a good thing. I carefully watch him as he made his way to the steps of the pool. Is he literally going to swim when pool hours are closed? Watching as he stripped himself down and wow...I was indeed captivated by his body. God those abs, and that V-line oh my-

"Jamie?" his voice call, and I stared at him in shock and embarrassment.

"Uhhhh hi,"

"What are you doing out here alone?! What if someone kidnapped you?!" He yelled while trying to put on his clothes.

I just chucked at his actions. He was mumbling cuss words and whatnot. When he was done, he made his way to me and sat down on my right.

"So, what are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same thing Marcus," I shot back with a smirk. He looked angry that I said that, but it died down.

"I couldn't sleep," he huffed out in annoyance.

"Same," 

I was waiting for him to speak up about what he did, so maybe this was the right time to get it out of him.

"Look I wanted to apologize for acting the way I did. I shouldn't have hit you but I did and for that I'm sorry," he apologized looking down into the clear water.