Chapter 44 | Kunai and Leo Pt 2.

*MILD VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, AND SUICIDAL REFERENCES*

I woke up in the white room waiting for the two higher beings to arrive. I scanned the room and nothing has changed since then, not that my memory is solid but yea. I felt a pulse of energy travel through the room ad when I looked at the table in the middle of the room, there they were.

"Hello Jamie, it's nice to see you again," Kunai greeted with a nod.

"Yeah dude, likewise. Anyways so what's up?" I asked.

"Before we wake you up, we are going to show you what could've happened if you said no to Elijah," Leo said rolling his eyes.

"Oh okay," I said pulling out the chair to sit.

I watched as Kunai motioned his hands, bringing his opal-colored aura to life. He then shot it to the ceiling, distorting it to become one massive projection. He fidgeted with his fingers, making the slight linings form images.

"Enjoy the show," Kunai said with a wink.

I watched as I was taken back to the very beginning of when I first encountered Elijah. Please if I could go back in time to stop myself from saying yes I would. I watched as Elijah took the old me's hand, being all harmful and shit, but I pulled it back, cursing him out for touching me. The whole room erupted with the sound of my laugh as I pointed out the look on Elijah's face. It was like he never existed after that because I never saw him.

"It's strange how this all could've been avoided if you had just said no. But even if you did say no, this is the loophole of your decision," Leo touched Kunai's aura and the whole image changed into the spin-off outcome of my decision.

The blood-red aura invaded the opals space, showing a darker storyline. It showed Elijah praying on an innocent boy, Nathaniel Hopkins. I knew him to be the sweetest little nerd, and to think of him going through the same treatment as I did, he will be dead within weeks of being Elijah's boyfriend. Just as I suspected: The aura played out situations of Nathaniel taking numerous beatings. Two weeks into being with Elijah, he killed himself. Elijah said it himself; It wasn't the APD's doing, it was his will. It moves on to Elijah going for a sweet girl, Cynthia Rodriguez. The same situation with Nathaniel, and it played out to be like that for others after them, for a long time.

"Jamie, what we are showing you is the savagery of this perpetual torture. You played a big part in this, in more ways you can imagine, You are what we call the universal power, Karma. She doesn't take any form, but is an energy like no other and is stronger than anything in the world. You are the act of Karma. You hindered Elijah's ability to destroy other people's lives while risking yours in the process. We thank you so much for that," Leo said with a smile.

"Wow well, I'm just happy that we've dealt with it and he'll be stopped soon," I said checking my nails.

"Well, what a guy," Kunai said with a smirk.

"Question. Who are you guys?" I asked.

"None of your business Jamie," Leo scoffed.

"Please I just wan-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Kunai used his aura and blasted me out of the room, sending me back to my world. I shot up from the bed, gasping for air, making everyone jumped up from their seats in fear.

"Oh my gosh look he's all healed!" Annie pointed out and they looked confused.

I smiled mentally knowing why I'm healed. I got two guardians by my side.

"Please tell me, was I in a coma? or?" Everyone shook their head.

"Well then, let's finish this plan, because I want this bitch behind bars, fast," I said with the intent of doing so.

_________________________________

**feedback and constructive criticism would be very much appreciated**

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO