Chapter 24 | Brutus and Cassius.

"EXCUSE ME, GENTLEMEN!" A voice yelled waking us up from our peaceful slumber. Holy shit when I tell you that sleep was comfortable, it's comfortable.

"Now, please tell me why there are two fags sleeping on private property?" The officer asked. When I heard the voice I immediately shot up from my position and brought the covers to my chest.

"HOW RUDE OF YOU, HAVE YOU NO PRIVACY!?" I yelled in shock. Brandon and the officer looked at me like I was dumb. I looked down and I had my clothes on, so I was basically freaking out for nothing.

"Um...kidding," I said shyly as I lowered the blanket.

"I'm going to ask aga-."

"You mean my property?" Brandon asked with an irritated tone. Oop he's a bit pressed ay...

PRESSED PRESSED PRESSED PRESSES CARDI DON'T NEED NO PRESS!!

"You own this?"

"Yes dip shit my dad owns the land," Brandon shot back.

The officer looked a bit shocked but regained his composure. I swear I wanted to laugh so hard but was contemplating not to.

"Please refrain from speaking to an officer like that," he said with authority.

Brandon just laughed and mumbled a few curse words before hopping off the hood.

"Why don't you fuck off, and let my boyfriend, and I leave," Brandon said looking dead into the officer's eyes. I quickly jumped off the hood and pulled him back.

"Um excuse me!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I asked whisper-shouting.

"I'm hungry and I wanna go home for a shower," he mumbled as I rolled my eyes at him.

It took ages before the officer let us go, and let me tell you it was not a pleasant surprise at all. The officer almost tased Brandon. Luckily I stepped in and slapped some sense into him.

We are currently heading to the town's diner and when I tell you I choked, bitch I choked.
We walked into the place and were met with my family staring at me with wide eyes. I froze and just stared back.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Mother screamed as she made her way towards us. I pushed Brandon behind me and stood my ground. Tried...

"Yea move him, I'm only here for you," she hissed as she tugged on my ear.

"Mommmmmm!" I whined as I felt her grip get tighter.

"Mom my ass, I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH JANE, BUT YOU WERE OUT WITH THAT DINGO BAT!" She yelled as she shoved me down to a chair. She finally let go and my ear stung like a bitch. I got back up and ran to Brandon.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked folding her arms into her chest.

"I'm inviting him over to have breakfast with us," I shot back rolling my eyes. I made my way towards him and gave him a small smile.

"Hey...um, come sit with us. Don't mind her, she's a bit...' how's it going about the whole situation, but she'll never turn down a child who needs to eat," I said reassuring him. He looked a bit scared but relieved. He finally gave in and followed me to the table.

"Did you eat?" My mom asked Brandon and he shook his head. She have a small hmmm along with a nod and called for a waiter. She made Brandon order his food and what have you not.

"So are you dating my son?" My dad asked and I spat out my sprite.

The nerve of this family, so FUCKING BLUNT AND NOT ASHAMED....ugh I love it.