Chapter 53 | Time skip.

As the year went by, things pretty much stayed the same. Jane and the girls were still going strong, Brandon and Flores were doing well too. I still go to therapy, but just last week I found out that my last session was on the last day of school, which was next week. My life has been falling back into place and I was so happy with how things were going.

Since Junior was ending, I decided to throw a little get together at my place. I invited the whole gang. Little by little they started to roll in with their little takeouts.

"Hey babes!" Flores cheered as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey Jamie," Brandon said nodding his head.

This man and I's story is very complicated but I'm happy with the way things turned out. He loves Flores now and that's all I wanted for the both of them; happiness.

"Hey bitches!" Annie screamed as she danced her way to the kitchen, placing down the drinks.

"Ugh don't mind her. She's just excited," Jane smiled as she kissed me on a the cheek.

"Oi ima use your restroom!" Maria called out.

"Yea sure of course."

Everyone looked so happy and relaxed. This is what I longed for the moment i started high school; to have a nice get together with friends rather than having them get together to stop my ex-boyfriend.

"Hey," I heard Benjamin greet me from behind.

"Hi!" I said going up to hug him.

"Uh where do I put these?" He asked holding up a bag of chips.

"Just by the table and then just help yourself out with some drinks," I said pointing at the dinning room.

It took time for my family to let Benjamin back into my life, considering the fact that I was put in the hospital last year...by him. He has done so much and has proven to my parents that he is changed.

With that being said, everyone started to settle in and fun finally began. They were laughing and cheering while playing games. I was having the time of my life watching each and everyone of them smile.

I excused myself to the bathroom and as I was walking up I heard someone following me. I looked back to see Flores.

"Oh hey did you want to use this one? I can use my parents own," I offered, but she shook her head.

"No actually I wanted to sit down and have this talk with you in private. I feel like I never really had the chance to explain myself to you as to why I left and had such ill feelings towards you," Flores went on.

"Hey Flores, it's okay! Don't worry about that. We're good now, okay?" I said taking her face into my hands.

"Just let me explain this to you please," she probed.

"Of course, here we can talk in my room."

We both sat on the bed; I was waiting patiently for her to go on, while she was in her thoughts.

"Okay so I'll start from the beginning," Flores said.

_______________________

CHAPTER 48: GONE

Flores POV:

I watched Jamie from my window as he ran past the bushes of the center and out to the street. I liked having him around. There is a lot of things he and I have shared amongst ourselves. I do say it is quite rare you meet someone who had the same abuser as you. I do say he is helping in more way these damn fucking therapist could. He's healed me in more ways I can imagine and he doesn't even realize the good he's done to me, but there's always one thing that makes me take a few steps back; My overthinking.