Chapter 13| Coastal Clean up Pt. 1

*STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT, AND VIOLENCE UP AHEAD*

While we were going to sign in with the teachers and staff, everyone kept staring at me. I was so embarrassed. I could hear their faint whispers of 'what is that whore doing' or 'ugh I fucking hate him. We finally reached the sign-in table. He was so sweet to sign for me, but I still wanted to be put down.

"EXCUSE ME!? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?," Annie snarled at Marcus. He just scoffed and continued to keep me on his shoulders.

"Marcus put him down and go find your other friends," Jane said irritated.

"Nope, he's gonna be with me," he replied nonchalantly. Danni and sache went to his side and stabbed their fingers to his sides. Yelling out in pain, he puts me down and rubs the areas they hit.

"Ouch!! What the hell," he whined rubbing his side. I just chuckled.

"Ok everyone listens up, no one is permitted to wander off and do god knows what. You can either stay here with Mrs. Paris and me and help clean this area or ride the bus to another area given to the school to clean..with Mrs. Clarissa and Mr. Delo Rosa," Ms. Kron announces, 

"but the thing is, to avoid any harmful situations, we will pair you up." She finished. 

The whole group of students broke out in groans. This bitch is crazy.

Eventually, everyone was paired up with someone. Jane got Annie, Maria got Marcus, Sache got Danni, and I had Benjamin. Ugh dammit

The rest of them decided to stay on the beach and clean there, while Benjamin and I went to another area. Upon our arrival, they gave us our trash bags, gloves, and extra water bottles. We weren't far from the other students but we were secluded from them.

We stayed silent while cleaning the shoreline and damn these people can't throw away a fucking tampon!!? Who the fuck buries a condom in the fucking sand. While I was picking up these abominable items, I kept catching Benjamin staring at me from time to time. Weirdo. Moments have passed and he decided to speak up.

"Do you like him?" Benjamin asked suddenly. He looked bothered. I just looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He let out a sigh, continuing to pick up trash. He looked irritated even more. I am so clueless right now, so I went back to picking up these shit items.

After a good day spent cleaning the shoreline, the sun was finally setting, now on the horizon of the sea. The way it lit up the sky, producing an orange smear was beyond beautiful, while reflecting the sea, making it look like it was a gargantuan canvas with a vast area of art glistening. The reflection along with the ocean breeze blowing gave the sea a disoriented but beautiful look. I closed my eyes to observe the sounds.

The ambient sounds of the ocean washing up the shoreline, while I could hear the wind blowing swiftly past the palm trees with the gentle rustling of the dancing leaves with the sounds of the seagulls being one with the wind. The breeze and heat were brushing against my skin. I tilted my head back taking it all in. I was smiling like crazy. My whole body was instantly relaxed. My goosebumps were forming. I just stood there for a good minute. My tranquility was instantly disturbed by another wave of goosebumps. The ones you get when you feel someone staring at you. Did I open my eyes to find a.... blushing Benjamin? What the hell.

"We should get going, it's almost gonna be dark. We might get lost," he said clearing his throat.

I just nodded and we decided to walk back to the rest of the students.

"I honestly enjoyed today. It felt good to provide to the community. How about you did you have fun?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yea I did I guess," he said with a shrug.