twenty one

bc @jf122902 asked nicely for a chapter ;)

linked Twenty One Pilot's "Goner" in the media in honor of chapter Twenty One :)

Chloe

"So, what the hell happened last night?" I asked once more, hoping for an actual reply this time.

"Nothing major, just that idiot you were with last night.. Ashton? I think that was his name, anyways he left you while you were piss drunk so I brought you home with considering I don't know where you live."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "But why did you need to bring me to your house? I was perfectly fine going home with my friends."

"Your friends had ditched you too." I stared up at him, trying make out whether or not he was lying considering it didn't really sound like something they'd do.

"I'm not lying either, I don't know what was going through there heads but later on in the night your friends and that guy just left while you were dancing." He paused and grabbed something on the coffee table. "Here's your phone," he tossed me my iPhone, "by the way you took a lot of drunken videos and photos last night so have fun going through those." He leaned back on the couch and turned his eyes back to the television.

I sighed, rubbed my face with my hand and turned on my phone. After unlocking my phone, I was met with my background of Dave Franco. I clicked on photos and noticed I had 48 new photos and videos from last night.

I went through the videos and photos, continuously laughing at the hideous selfies I took of myself and everyone else. Harry leaned over to get a look at what I was practically dying of laughter watching. He chuckled and shook his head when his eyes landed on a drunk Zayn attempting to twerk.

After looking through everything and posting a couple pictures and videos I found cute on Instagram and Twitter, I locked my phone and put it back on the coffee table.

"You making breakfeast?" I asked after my stomach made an unhuman sound.

He shrugged his shoulders, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Wasn't planning on it." I

Rolling my eyes, I made my way towards the Kitchen. "Fine, I'll make myself something and you won't be able to have any."

"You do realize I'm the one who bought the food you're about to cook." He called back after me.

I sighed, knowing that I lost. "Fine, you guys can have some." I yelled back at him.

Stepping into the kitchen, I went straight to all the cupboards to get a look at what these guys had. After rummaging through the whole kitchen, all I found that was okay to cook for breakfast was was bread, bacon and pancake mix. After deciding what I was going to make, I got out all the essentials and started off with the french toast.

[.....]

"Breakfast is ready!" I called out, a half hour later to whomever was listening. Harry walked in, with a wet-haired Niall strolling close behind him.

I set three plates down on the counter so they could take what they wanted. We all took a little bit of everything and headed back towards the living room to watch the telly and eat.

"This is actually not cringe worthy, Chloe. I'm impressed." Harry stated with a mouth full of food, some even flying out of his mouth.

My face twisted in disgust. "Thanks, Harry.. but next time a simple thumbs up will do." He shrugged and continued eating. Niall ate quietly, keeping his gaze on the sports channel they had on.

"If this is to end in fire

Then we should all burn together

Watch the flames climb high into the night''

My ringtone blarred as I took another bite of the piece of bacon then wiped the greese off my fingers and onto a napkin. Grabbing my phone, I pressed accept, not even bothering to look at the name.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hello, Chloe." A deep and familiar voice spoke back to me. I pulled the phone away from my ear and took a look at the name on the screen;

unknown caller

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Umm.. who is this?"

"That's not important, but what is important is that you tell nobody about this call. Got it? Specially not the two boys you're currently sitting with." My eyes widened and my head snapped to every window facing us, trying to find the eyes staring back at me.

"You won't find me, stop looking."

"Fuck you." I answered back, not listening to him as I continued searching.

"Well, our time is up for this lovely chat. Just wanted to call and say, I'll see you soon. It was nice chatting with you." My mouth stood agape, not yet registering what the hell just happened.

Beep, Beep, Beep.

The call ended and my eyes caught the window that had a perfect angle of where I was just recently sitting. I ran over to it, my eyes searching every corner. Just as I was about to give up looking and turn around, I caught a figure dressed in black on a hill up ahead. As I though it couldn't get any worse, the sick person had the decency to wave.

to wave.

My phone dropped out my hand and onto the floor. For the first time in what felt like forever, I felt weak. Like how I felt before I learned how to throw a punch.

"Chloe?" Someone shook my shoulders and I fell limp to the floor.

[.....]

When I woke up, I was in my own bed. Figuring one of the boys brought me here after I fainted, I shrugged it off. Oh shit..

The call.

I rubbed my face out of exhaustion and sighed, turning my head over to glance at my clock for the time. It was seven-thirty at night. I discarged the clothes I had on and changed into my batman onesie. After pulling my hair into a messy bun, I walked upstairs slowly, not really wanting to face anyone.

Walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a pack of skittles and made my way into the living room. I spotted Alex and Lilly sitting on the couch, watching the telly. I coughed to get there attention and there heads snapped towards me from the sudden noise.

I waved slightly and sat down on the beanbag that was placed beside the big couch. No one said anything and it was kind of awkward to say the least.

A couple minutes later, I was the first to speak up, "This show is stupid."

______________

a/n:

I thought I posted this chapter yesterday.. oopsies.

anyways, 21 chapters.. wow. tbh I didn't even think i was going to make it past 10 so hooray!

qotc; What would you guys like to see happen in the next chapters?

anyways, the stORY IS STARTING To CoME TO TOGEthER I'M EXciTED!!

oh, before I go, if anyone ever needs someone to talk to or anything, some of my social medias are in my profile and you could always send me a message on my profile :)

thank youuu!