four

heads up: i have never been on an airplane or even at an airport so everything i wrote is based on things i've seen in movies and things i have read in books.

Chloe

"Flight to Toronto, Ontario. Now boarding." Someone spoke through the intercom. I looked around the airport, getting a last look at my hometown once more and walked through the tunnel to get on the airplane.

"Hello, my name is Jessica. Ticket please." The flight attendant, with way to much makeup and a lot less clothes then everyone else, demanded, holding her hand out towards me.

"I said, give me. Your ticket." She hissed.

"Relax, you don't want to start a fight and ruin that racoon face of yours would ya." After finally giving my ticket to the annoying flight attendant, I walked down the isle of the plane and took my seat which was at the end of the row, closest to the isle.

Each time someone would walk past me, I would pray that none would sit in the seats beside me because I have had enough with people today. Right when I thought that no one would actually sit with me, a good looking guy came walking towards me and stopped at my isle.

"Could you move over a little? That's my seat." he pointed to the seat beside me. I moved my legs a little and he sat down in his seat.

"I'm Josh and you?" he held his hand out for me to shake.

"Chloe Sanch-" I was cut off by that stupid flight attendant from earlier.

"Hello, My name is Jessica. I will be serving all of you today, the others called in sick." She said in her annoying high voice.

They probably weren't really sick, just wanting a day off from her. I mean, I don't blame them.

Someone held up there hand and asked if there was any pretzels they could have.

"Well, Hello. My names is Jessica and no, we don't have pretzels."

what's with her and saying her name is Jessica.

"Why isn't there any pretzels?" Someone else asked.

and why are pretzels so important to these people..

I swear if she says her name is Jessica one more time I'm going to snap-

"Hi, my name is Jes-"

"WE GET IT, YOUR NAMES JESSICA!" I yelled at her, clearly annoyed. She scoffed and walked away

"Finally!" I heard someone whisper a couple rows down from me.

[.....]

"Why do you look so familiar?" Josh asked randomly.

I shrugged "Maybe, you've seen me around Mullingar?"

"That's not it.." he trailed off.

We have been on this plane for five hours already and I've been becoming really moody. I wasn't really paying attention to anything he's been saying but when I did decided to tune in on what he was talking about, I had found out that he lives in London, Ontario and that he was just in Mullingar to visit a friend. It's such a coincidence that we are leaving and going to the exact same place.

"I got it!" He announced loudly, waking up a few people in the progress.

"You're that undefeated girl boxer, the one who everyone underestimates!" He explained, proud of himself that he had finally figured it out.

"Took you long enough."

"I feel so stupid.." he admitted blushing

"No, you are stupid." I emphasized the word are. He rolled his eyes and continued to ramble on about how stupid he complained to bd because of not remembering who I was and to tell you the truth; I wasn't really listening to what he was saying. I was to busy thinking about how different my life would be now that Teresa is out of it.

I probably won't make any friends though. Everyone is always scared of me. I remember years ago when I had started boxing, Everyone that was my friend, suddenly stopped contacting me and they would run away every time I came anywhere near them.

I don't even know why Josh is talking to me to be completely honest.

"Why are you talking to me?" I interrupted his rambling. Well, that came out ruder then I intended for it to.

"I didn't mean it in that way, I just.. like.. aren't you afraid of me?" I stuttered, trying to find the right words.

"Why would I be?"

"Because.. everyone around me seems to always flinch or run away when I come near. It's kind of sad honestly. All I want is a friend that I can tell everything to, You know?" I paused, thinking of how sappy that sounded.

"Who am I kidding, you don't know what I am talking about. You obviously have a wonderful girlfriend, friends you can tell everything to and a family you can count on."

"Thank you for flying with Boeing. The doors are opened, so get your bags and go." Jessica spoke rudely. I ran out of my seat, grabbed my backpack and ran out of the plane, all while not giving a glance towards Josh.

"Finally.. now I just need to catch a bus and take a two hour drive to my new life." I muttered to myself.

It's finally time for me to start a new life and forget everything that has happened and everyone that caused the life I had before this.

"I hope you're proud of me, dad." I whispered, looking up at the sky. I felt a sudden breeze which made me shiver and run to look for a cab so I wouldn't catch a cold.