sixteen

Chloe

How did I not realize that Josh was gay before he told me? I mean.. it was pretty obvious because the first thing he did when we got to the mall was bounce up and down like a little kid in a candy store and run off to a random shop, leaving me standing by the entrance, almost peeing myself laughing.

How could it be possible that a guy could fancy shopping more than I do?

Still recovering from my laughing fit, I jogged over to the shop Josh ran in. I caught a glance up at the logo of the shop and chuckled. Josh was in Victoria's Secret staring at the lingerie.

"Try this on, bitch." Josh demanded, once I was standing beside him. He was holding up a matching pair of lingerie.

I snort,"No way,"

''Pleeease.'' he dragged out the word, giving me the puppy dog face that he claimed makes everyone give in to him.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Pleeease."

"Fine, ugh, bloody hell you're annoying." I grabbed the lingerie from his hands and jokingly stomped over to the change rooms.

"Don't forget to show me when you have it on!" He called from the other side of the store, making people turn to glare towards him.

After changing, I walked out of the changing room and whistled to get his attention. His head turned towards me and I motioned towards the material that was clinging onto my body.

"Spin," I obeyed and twirled.

"Damn. If I weren't gay I'd-''

I cut him off before he could finish, "Don't finish that sentence, please.'' I chuckled then walked back into the changing room.

"Just so you now, I am buying you that." Josh said after I walked out of the changing room, fully clothed. Before I could protest, he grabbed the lingerie from my hands and ran to the check-outs.

[.....]

"I have an idea! Let's go buy you a dress!" Josh suggested two long hours later.

We had gone in about almost every store in the mall (against my protests) and we we're carrying about five shopping bags each. The good news for me was that I got some new boxing equipment and the bad news was that Josh made me buy some colourful clothing because he said my other clothes were too plain.

"Yeah, sure!" I agreed, sarcastically of course.

"Really!?" He cheered, oblivious to the sarcasm that was attached to the words I exclaimed.

I laughed, "No." After a while, I gave in because his whining was starting to piss me off. He dragged me into a store that was full of dresses - my worst nightmare.

"I don't wear dresses.. you know that, right?" He ignored me and walked over to a rack of dresses that were perfect if you were in the mood to flash someone while you bent/sat down. He grabbed a couple random ones and walked over to the changing rooms, motioning for me to follow him. I followed and grabbed the dresses from his hand, while whining like a little baby.

"Do I have to try all of them on?" I whined.

He sighed, "I guess not, just pick the ones you like best." I sighed in relief and picked out two dresses I liked best from the pile, throwing him the rest. I tried the first one on and looked into the mirror before walking out.

Personally, I thought it was really hot. It was a short, black dress and it also had a plunging v-neckline.

"We are definitely buying that! Now go try on the other one." He shoo'd me into the changing room where I had got out of that dress and into the next one.