twelve

Chloe

"GET THE HELL UP!" Opening my eyes, I see Alexandra standing beside my bed with a megaphone in her hands.

"Where the hell did you get that?" I asked groggily.

"Found it." She shrugged and walked out the door. I laid back down and closed my eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO BACK TO SLEEP! WE HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE TODAY!" Alexandra yelled from upstairs.

This girl knows me so well.

"God damn stop the yelling." I whispered to the empty room.

Getting up and walking to my closet, I picked out a random shirt and pants and made my way to the bathroom.

I set the clothes on the counter, turned the shower on and started to take my clothes off. After I was done my shower, I put my clothes on and blow dried my hair.

When I was done, I looked myself over in the mirror; I had on a 5 Seconds Of Summer shirt and a pair of black high-waisted denim shorts. As my eyes roamed over my figure, I sighed and wished I was at least a little bit pretty.

Before walking out of my bedroom, I grabbed my black snapback, put it on my head backwards and slipped on my black toms.

"Good morning, Chloe!" Lilly greeted when I walked upstairs.

"There's nothing good about morning's" I groaned tiredly and walked in the kitchen.

Walking over to the cupboard, I grabbed the box of Captain Crunch and a bowl and poured my cereal into the bowl.

I set the bowl on the counter and looked through the fridge to find the milk. Once I found the milk, I poured it into my cereal.

| a/n: steps on how to makes cereal ^ just in case you didn't know |

I sat down at the dinning table and ate in silence. The silence was removed by the sound of heels clicking on the hardwood floor. I wonder who that could be. Note the sarcasm.

"Ugh why do you always wear black?" Stephanie asked, disgusted when she walked in the kitchen

Well hello to you too..

"How come you always wear that ugly mask? Oh wait.." I snorted.

"Bitch please, you ain't got nothin' on me." She stated and placed her hand on her hip trying to act cool. I laughed at her attempt, placed my bowl in the dish washer and made my way out of the kitchen, pushing past her. I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door and into Alexandra's awaiting car.

"I think we both have all the same courses today." Alexandra explained when she got in the driver's seat.

"Cool." I said flatly, looking out the window. She sighed and started driving.

"I'm gonna stop off at Starbucks, want anything?" Alexandra asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"Java chip Frappuccino."

"Dude, it's the morning! Get something healthier!" She said, laughing

"Nah. I'm fine with my caffeine." She laughed and focused on the road.

______________
a/n:

qotc: What's your favourite animal?