five

Chloe

Two long hours later, I finally arrived in the neighbourhood that I'd be living in for awhile.

I got off the bus about five minutes ago and now I can't seem to find the house. After making some turns, in front of me was a beautiful home with a little waterfall in the front yard and a garden surrounding it, I looked at the house number and realized that this is the house I'd been looking for.

I walked up to the door and pulled the key I'd received out from my backpack, unlocking the door. I opened the door and took my shoes off, leaving them at the door with the other pair of shoes.

"HELLO!?" I shouted. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs and soon enough a girl my age was standing infront of me.

"Hi, you must be.. Chloe?" She said.

I nodded my head. "And you are?"

"Lilly."

"Okay, Cool. Now, mind showing me my room." I ordered, sounding a bit obnoxious. She stood there, not saying anything.

"Please." I added harshly.

"There are two more people coming. I took one of the rooms upstairs so there's one more room up there and two rooms downstairs." She mumbled, probably still taken back. I sighed and carried my bags into the basement.

When I got down there, I didn't bother to put my stuff away. I picked out a random pair of shirt and shorts and put them on. When I was finished I looked in the mirror and saw that I had matched a black long sleeve crop-top with black high-waisted shorts and to top it off, I put on my black combat boots and a sleeveless jean vest.

Grabbing my phone and wallet, I ran upstairs and out the door yelling a quick bye to Lilly, not caring if she had even heard me or not.

[.....]

canada is truly a beautiful country, I thought to myself.

I had been walking around downtown London for a while now and I can't seem to find a boxing arena or even a music store. I was about to give up on looking, when I saw a flashing neon sign in the distance.

Boxing Arena & Music Store

I sighed in relief and thanked the lord that my two favourite places were together in one. Walking up to the door, I jumped when I heard a voice.

"Sweetie, you do know that the nail salon is that way.. right?" I turned my head to see an older woman with barely any clothes on pointing in a direction.

"Yeah I do and don't you know that the strip club is that way." I shot back, pointing in a different direction. She huffed in defeat and walked away. "That's what I thought."

I walked through the door and oddly sniffed the air. "Did you just smell the air?" A familiar voice asked. My head snapped in the direction of the voice and I immediately groaned when my eyes landed on Josh.

I sighed. "Oh.. hey, airplane boy."

"You seem very happy to see me." he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes "Well, I was hoping to never see you again."

"Oh.."

"Yeah.. well.. bye."

"Wait, Chloe!" I ignored him and opened the door to the arena. The announcer was in the ring and the audience was full of screaming people.

I stood by the door and watched as the people started to chant the players names. A few minutes later the announcer called for everyone to quiet down.

''Hello, ladies and gentleman. Today we have a very interresting show.. are you reaaaady!?'' The announcer shouted the last part, stretching the last word. The crowd responded with screams from every corner.

"Introducing first, from the right corner; he weights a hundred and fifty-seven pounds, from Doncaster England with two wins and five defeats. Introducing.. Louis 'The Tommo' Tomlinson." The announcer yelled and a few seconds later a punk looking guy comes running out with his hands in the air.

First of all, he seems weak. I can tell by the body language and Second of all, what kind of nickname is 'The Tommo'.

"And.. in the left corner. He weights a hundred and fifty pounds, from Mullingar Ireland. With twenty-five wins and twelve defeats. Girls hold onto your panties because they will drop when you see him.. introducing... Niall 'Bone Crusher' Horan." The announcer yelled once again.

I rolled my eyes at the part where he told the girls to hold onto their panties and looked to the left to see another punk looking dude with blonde hair that had lilac highlights, walking casual to the ring. I'm guessing this is Niall 'bone crusher' Horan. I think I've heard word about him back in Mullingar a couple times, he seemed familiar.

The referee brought them to the middle of the ring and told them the rules. It looked like blondie wasn't listening because his eyes was roaming through the crowd and landed on me, he randomly winks and goes back to his corner. I silently scoff and roll my eyes.

The bell rings, telling them that the fight has begun. Niall starts throwing punches to 'The Tommo' and I can tell immediately what he is doing wrong.

Bone crusher my ass.

A few minutes later, Louis is on the ground with Niall on top of him.

"One, two, three!" The referee counted while hitting the floor. The bell dinged again, signalling that the match was over.

"And the winner is, Niall Horan." The referee lifted his hand in the air while the crowd whistled, clapped and screamed.

"Anyone else want to quickly go against him?" The referee asked. No one lifted there hands.. except me. I lifted my hand, walked up to the ring and crawled under the ropes.

"I will." I stated confidently. Some people gasped and others started to whisper amongst themselves.

Niall looked me up and down then scoffed. "You're kidding me right?" I suddenly felt self conscious but ignored it as my eyes locked with his.

"You're scared, I can tell. You are scared you're gonna get your ass kicked by a girl." The crowd gasped once again.

"No. No I am not."

"Prove it. Fight me," I paused. "Right here, right now."

"But you're not even in the proper
clothes." he explained.

"Stop making up excuses. I don't need to change." I took off my vest and threw it somewhere behind me.

The referee opened his mouth to tell us the rules but I stopped him.

"Don't. I've heard the rules more times then you've had a girl in your bed." The crowd laughed and the bell dinged as Niall walked right infront of me and leaned into me.

"I'm not hitting you." he
whispered in my ear.

I brought my face close to his ear and blew some air under it. "Well.. Then I guess I will have to do all the work." I whispered in his ear, then punched him straight in the gut.

He fell to his knees clutching his stomach. I punched him in the face sending him laying on the floor.

"And you're out! The winner is.. I don't know her name so I'll call her the girl boxer." I smirked and leaned onto Niall making him groan out in pain.

"That was me going easy.." I got off him and searched for my vest. Once I had found it, I quickly put it on and walked over to the door.

"Oh, wait." I turned around with all eyes on me.

"Blondie, you just got your ass kicked by a girl."