eleven

Chloe

"Dude, stop staring at me like that and fight me.'' I yelled, getting tired of just standing there.

"You're so fucking gay, like why can't we fight somewhere else." Harry exclaimed, clearly just as an excuse not to fight me.

I took a step forward, barely leaving a gap between him and I. ''First of all, that shouldn't be used as an insult. Second; gay, really? Bitch please I'm straighter than the pole your mom dances on.''

Apparently, I crossed the line right there and then because in the corner of my eye, I saw him lift his fist. Staring right at him, my hand reached out and caught his fist before it could touched my face. ''Nice try.'' I snickered.

''C'mon Harry! Teach this girl a lesson.'' One of his friends shouted. I turned my head slightly in the direction of the voice with Harry's fist still in my head.

''Aye.. I remember you.. Tommo right?'' I laughed lightly, shaking my head at the name.

''Yes, that's me.'' he answered, trying to act confident.

''What a weird name.. anyways, the only person that will be taught a lesson will be curly fry over here.''

''We'll see." I walked back to the middle of the cafeteria and looked around. Everyone was watching us and by everyone I mean everyone.

''FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!'' They chanted. I put my chin down and my hands up so they were covering my face, like I would in the ring. My knees were bent slightly for balance.

I watched as Harry attempted getting in a starting position. He moved around a lot and stood with his hands not even covering his face, which will end up turning out badly in his case.

''This is going to be too easy.'' I muttered to myself as I watched Harry bring his fist back up again to punch me. I twisted one side of my body, keeping my hands up as I did and did a quick dip, missing his punch.

''C'mon Harry!''

''HARRY! HARRY!''

''Keep trying, Harry!''

''YOU CAN DO THIS, CHLOE! TAKE HIM DOWNNNNN TO THE GROUND!" The last one came from Alexandra, I smiled and laughed.

''What are you laughing at?'' Harry snapped.

''Dude, Calm your panties, I was just laughing at my weird ass friend. Now stop stalling.'' I explained, smirking. I brought my fist up and moved it closer to his face. He put his arms closer to his face, leaving his stomach unprotected. Once he though I was going to hit him in the face, I punched him in the stomach and he fell to the tile-floor, clutching his stomach while groaning.

this wasn't the most approriate thing to do at college.. but..

"Anyone else up for a fight while I'm at it?'' I asked casually looking around. Everyone either shook their heads or stood frozen. In the corner of my eye, I saw someone lift their hand up. I turned around, my eyes landing on ocean blue ones.

"I remember you. Niell Horan, right?"

"Niall." He corrected me.

"I honestly don't care. You still up for that fight or no?"

"Not a fight, a rematch."

"Why? Can't handle the fact you lost & got beaten by a girl?" I smirked. At this point, I was so close to him that there were no gaps between us.

Oh god he smells so good.

"Same boxing arena, saturday nine pm." He rolled his eyes, ignoring my question and walked away with his friends trying to act all cool.

Dang, it's Monday. I'm going to have to wait awhile for this rematch.

I made my way out of the cafeteria, ignoring the fact that everyone's eyes were on me. As I made my way through the door, I heard footsteps quickly following after me.

The door opened and a familiar voice spoke. "I saw all of that.''

I spun on my heels to be face-to-face with Lilly. "So did most people on this god damn campus.'' I snapped. She looked taken back. "Look, I'm not in the best mood right now, so it's best if you leave me alone right now.''

''Okay.'' She whispered, looking down and walking away. I continued my walk in the opposite direction that Lilly had went in.

''Chloe? Where are you going?!'' Someone yelled. I looked over my shoulder and saw Alexandra standing there with a worried look plastered on her face.

''Ditching. Cover for me," I paused. "Please." I walked out the school doors, not giving her a chance to reply.

[.....]

I sat on a bench of a random park with my headphones on and music playing.

''I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways and no message could have been any clearer

"If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself, and then make a change." Michael Jackson sang through my headphones.

''He has such an amazing voice.'' I muttered to myself.

''Having fun talking to yourself?'' Someone spoke, making me jump to my feet.

''Holy shit, Josh! Don't scare me like that.'' I paused my music. He laughed and I sat back on the bench, Josh doing the same.

''So.. um.. about last night..'' He trailed off.

''Yeah.. I'm sorry.'' I said, which surprised me a lot because I barely ever apologize.

''No. I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-'' he started but I cut him off.

''Holy fuck! Just accept my apology because that's probably going to be the only one you ever get from me."

''Okay, okay! I accept your apology.'' he laughed. His laugher died down after a couple seconds and we sat in a comfortable silence.

"Hey Josh?"

"Mhm?"

"I have a fight on saturday at the boxing arena do you want to come?" I asked.

"Well, I do work there so I'm going to be there whether you want me to or not.'' He smiled.

''I'll be over sometime this week so I can train a little. I have to go shopping sometime before for new boxing gloves and all that shit.'' I sighed. I seriously hate shopping.

''Oh! Text me when you're going shopping and I will come with, sound good?''

''Yeah.. ugh.. sure. I should go now, bye.'' I waved to him and walked off, turning my music back on.

________________

a/n:

the song is on the side and so is a picture of chloe

I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night

-h