Unexpected revalation

BETTY
Two days later.
We still haven't found the courage to tell our parents, even though we know, it's necessary.
I sit in my room, at my vanity, as I hear mom yelling something from downstairs.
„Elizabeth!! You come here right the hell now, you have something to explain!!"
I gasp and slowly start heading downstairs. As I see my mother standing in the middle of the living room, holding a plastic stick, I freeze. Now I have to tell her everything. She will hate me.
„Elizabeth, what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" she yells pointing at the pregnancy test in her hand.
I look down. „A-Are you p-pregnant?" mom says with tears in her eyes.
„Yes, mom..." I say quietly, not looking at her. I hear her sob and she quickly sits down.
„It gets worse, mom..." I add shyly.
„W-What?? Oh, god.. who is the father?" she squeals, suffering.
I sigh and sit down next to her. „I'll tell you, but you habe to promise, you will not kill me or him."
„Oh, god.. now I'm scared.." she says shivering.
„I-It's... it's Jughead..." I say and look down. I hear mom cry quietly.
„A-Are you kidding me? FP's son?!" She stutters. „How could you have sex with him?!"
„We.. we're actually dating... for a few months now..." I explain quietly.
„Oh, my god..." mom says and starts crying again.
„I am so sorry.. but I love Jughead and he loves me.."
„A-And you didn't plan on telling me and FP?!"
„We did.. we actually wanted to tell you today or tomorrow..." I reply.
I hug my mom tightly.

Ten minutes later.
I am in the kitchen, while my mom is rethinking her existence in the living room.
I decide to call Jug, he has to know..

Juggie?
What's up, babe?
My mom found the test...
Shit.. did you tell her?
I mean, I had to..
Yeah... right. How did she react?
She is still crying...
Oh, god... what are we going to do now?
I don't know... I would let my mom tell your dad, that would be easier for us..
Yeah.. should I come over?
Uh.. I don't know if my mom want to see you right now...
I could come through the window again?
That'd be great, baby.
I'll be there in ten.
Okay, love you.
Love you too.

JUGHEAD
I end the phone call and turn around, I see my dad sitting on the couch. He looks at me smirking.
„Babe?" He says. „Got a girl, boy?"
„Uh.. yeah, dad.." I say. „You'll understand soon..."

Ten minutes later.
I knock at the window and see Betts walking toward me and opening the window for me.
She pulls me in and as soon as I am in her room, I pull her close to me and kiss her passionately, my one hand on her cheek and the other one on her waist.
We pull away after kissing for about a half minute.
„Juggie..." Betty says breathing heavily.
„I'm sorry, I just missed you..." I say quietly.
I turn around, to the window and see Archie Andrews through his window. He is sitting on his bed, tapping on his phone. It's possible, that he saw us.
„Shit." I say as my smile fades.
„What?" I hear Betty say behind me.
„Seems like someone maybe saw us..."
„Fuck.." Betts says as she sees Archie.
„Well, if he saw us, there is nothing we can do about it... just hope, he didn't took a picture or tells his friends.." I say.
„Yeah.." Betty says and we turn away.

FP
My boy has finally found a girl, I'm proud of him. But still, there is something odd about it...
Alice has texted me to come over, so I enter the white house in Elm street, to see the woman I love crying in the living room.
„Alice?" I say concerned and quickly sot down next to her and hug her. „What's wrong, honey?"
„B-Betty..." she stutters.
„Yeah, teenagers.... Jughead has been weir lately as well..."
"Y-Yes, because he g-got my Betty p-pregnant!" She explains and I freeze.
"He what?!!" I say angrily and confused.
Alice pocks up a white plastic stick, a pregnancy test, it's positive.
"God... his girlfriend, that he's been on the phone with is ...Betty??!!" I whisper.
"Yes!! S-She just explained me everything.. t-they have been dating for months now, FP!"
"We.. we have to talk to them.." I say and Alice nods.
"Betty is in her room upstairs." She says.