Secret revealed

JUGHEAD
Betty and I are sitting on her bed, just living in the moment. We are not trying to think about our parents.
"You know, whatever happens," I say. "I love you and I will not let someone divide us." I starts stroking her thigh.
"I love you too, Juggie." Betts replies. "And we will stay together, don't worry.."
I look at her deeply. She is so beautiful.
"Come here." I say and pull her lips on mine.
We are leaned forward, her hands on my cheeks, my hand on her thigh and our lips touching, as the door drastically opens.
We pull away instantly and see our parents walk in, my dad first.
He looks angry, but I am not intimidated by him.
"Boy!" Dad says angrily. "We need to talk. Right now."
He pulls me out of the room and stares at me.
"Jughead, what the hell are you thinking, boy?!" He yells at me, but still quietly. "Hooking up with my fiancées daughter is not what I raised you to do!"
"I'm not just hooking up with her!" I whisper-yell back. "I love her, dad!"
He looks surprised.
"What?" I snap. "Thought I was just a heartless fuckboy like you were in Highschool?! That I wasn't able to fall in love?!"
"Not so quickly!" He says.
"Dad, I always liked her, she just was so much better than me, in every way."
"What? Are you serious?"
"Yes! Imagine how shocked I was, when you told me, she is your girlfriend's daughter!"
"Still, boy! You got her fucking pregnant!"
"Don't you think I know that?! I don't know what to do myself! But I don't want to let Betty down!"
"Yeah, I kinda get that.."
I sigh angrily.
"We should continue this conversation with Alice and Betty involved." I say and dad nods.