Explanation

BETTY
Jug and I enter the blue and gold office, where we would be meeting all of our friends. Kevin, Veronica and Archie are standing in the middle of the room, turning to us as we walk in.
I see pure confusion in their faces.
"Hey..." I say awkwardly.
"How could you not tell me you have a boyfriend, B?!" V says smiling and yelling at the same time.
"I-I am so sorry, V... but given the circumstances..." I say quietly.
"So you guys really are officially together, dating?" Kev says unsurely.
"Yeah..." Jug says. "For a few months, actually..."
I slightly nod.
"I am assuming, the fight I watched between you and both of your parents was when they found out about you two dating?" Archie says, finally understanding.
I look at Jug and our eyes meet. I bite my lower lip.
"What's going on, B?" V asks concerned.
"Uh... that wasn't the only reason for us and our parents fighting..."
I look down and suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, laying on my neck. It's Jughead, comforting me.
"B..." Veronica says and I look at her. "Please don't tell me you're pregnant..."
I see Archie looking at Veronica, he doesn't believe her, while Kevin is just looking worried at me.
I look at my feet again.
Suddenly an arm grabs me and pulls me out of the office. It's Veronica, she is forcing me to follow her to the girl's locker room, where we could talk privately.
"I have so many questions." She says.
"Reduce them to a few, we don't have that much time, but what do you want to know?"
"Okay, first of all, tell me about your firsts. First kiss, first time sex, first "I love you", maybe?" She looks at me excitedly.
I smile every time I think about these moments.
"Fine. Our first kiss was super romantic, he gave me a ride home and walked me to the door. We were talking about how much our friendship means to us, while Jug kept stepping closer to me, until he finally kissed me. We kissed for a while, then pulled away and kissed again."
"Omg, that is so cute!!! You literally could be one of those cheesy romantic couples from the movies! Go on, B."
"Okay, so our first time and our first "I love you" were kind of combined. We didn't go far as first, so we already dated for a while, until we did something. You know, I just don't want our relationship to be about sex. Well, it was actually after your opening of La Bonne Nuit, I stayed over at Jug's and he told me, he loved me. Well, I told him I loved him back and  then it happened..."
"Awww, that is so perfect! And when did you find out about the pregnancy and how did your parents react??" Veronica keeps asking me.
"Well, I found out last week. I instantly called Jug so he would come over. I was ready for him to leave me after he heard the news, but he didn't. He said, he would never leave me and support me fully. We were planning on telling our parents, but before that, my mom found the pregnancy test in the trash and confronted me. I was forced to tell her everything and she kind if broke down. FP was angry at Jug at first, because he thought, Jug is just using me, that he doesn't love me. But now, they try to support us as much as they can.. Good thing is, we're graduating next month, so my schedule with Highschool won't suffer under my pregnancy."
"Oh B, you have so much luck with your boyfriend! And your family! I don't think my parents would understand.. shit, we need to get to class! C'mon B!"
She grabs my sleeve again and we sprint to class, even though we already are late.