A happy end

BETTY
One month and a half later.
Me and my classmates graduated two weeks ago and I recently turned eighteen, my life is perfect so far.
Jug and I are waiting to get more information about our child, but we just have to wait.

Jug invited me on a date for tonight.
He said, he'll pick me up at seven thirty, that would be any minute.
Suddenly, I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly run to open up for my love.
He is dressed formal, just like me, he told me to.
Jug drives us to an expensive restaurant, where we eat delicious food, and afterwards, he tells me to close my eyes and keeps driving.
I step out of the car, my boyfriend leading me through the woods, where he obviously brought me. I can tell, because of the ground I am walking on.
I giggle slightly. "Where are you bringing me, Juggie?"
"You'll see, princess.." He says quietly and chuckles.
"Ugh, I hate surprises." I groan ironically.
"I promise you," He says. "Not this one."
Jug suddenly stops and tells me to stay where I am.
About one minute later, he tells me to open my eyes and I see him in front of me.
Behind him are uncountable candles, that are lighting the beautiful sky, that is packed with thousands of bright stars.
"Oh, my god.. Juggie.." I say, while my eyes get teary.
"Betts?" Jug says and I look at him smiling. "I know, we don't know each other for long, but I can tell, that you are my soulmate. You are the strongest, smartest, funniest, most beautiful and all in all the most amazing woman I will ever meet. I love you."
I smile widely at him, while a tear escapes my eye.
"I love you too.." I whisper quietly.
"Elizabeth Cooper," Jug says and gets down on his knees and pulls out a little box with a shining ring inside. "Will you marry me?"
I cover my mouth with my hands and nod immediately. "Yes! YES! Oh, my god." I say. Jug stands up and I hug him tightly. I press our lips together and he kisses me back. After we pull away, Jug slides the ring on my finger and I smile at him. This is the best day of my life, by far.

NARRATER
After getting engaged, Betty and Jughead planned their wedding, which happened soon. It was a beautiful event, Betty looked gorgeous in her long, white dress and they were as happy as they'll ever be. A few months later, their daughter Juliet was born and the three of them moved together in a cute house in Riverdale.
Betty and Jughead raised her and after one year, Betty got pregnant with their son Julien.
The Jones family lived happily ever after.

(That's it, that was the end of this fanfic! I had really much fun writing and I hope you enjoyed reading! If you would like to read mire like this, you can check out my other fanfics!)

A/n a few months after finishing:
OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY HAS 2k READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!