Awakening

BETTY
I wake up in strong arms holding me. My eyelids flutter and I see Jug peacefully sleeping right next to my face.
We are cuddling.
I remember last night and smile. I really love Jughead Jones.
"Good morning, princess.." Jug yawns as he finally awakes.
"Hey, sunshine." I say happily and peck his nose. "You know, you look cute when you're asleep."
"Is that so?" He asks smiling and I nod. "You know, you loot pretty hot in my shirt."
I giggle softly and snuggle closer to him.
"I love you, Juggie." I whisper.
"I love you, Betts." He whispers back.
We kiss passionately and I feel his fingers stroking my cheek.
We eventually pull away.
"How did you like last night?" Jug asks me smirking.
"Last night was amazing, Juggie. The best night in my life, by far." I reply and peck his lips. I suddenly get serious again and my smile fades.
"We have to tell our parents somehow, don't you think?" I say thoughtful.
"Yeah... but lets wait with that.." Jug says.
He turns to me and presses his lips on mine. We keep kissing steamily until Jug breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck instead. I slightly moan as he sucks on my neck, leaving marks. He pulls my mouth on his again and rolls us over, so he is on top of me.

Ten minutes later.
We fall back in the pillows, panting and breathing heavily.
"That was..." Jug begins.
"...perfect." I finish the sentence.
"I was going to say 'the best morning sex I ever had' but that fits as well.." Jug says smirking at me. I giggle.
"God, how am I so lucky to have you?" Jug sighs, glaring at me.
"You're definitely the right one to say that.." I say, visibly ironic.
I look down at myself and discover a dark blue hickey on my neck. I groan loudly.
"What is it, my love?" Jug asks.
"How do I hide this from mom?!" I say annoyed.
Jug laughs quietly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave a mark."
My smile returns. "It's fine, baby."
"Lets keep cuddling, it's a Sunday and our parents are probably doing the same right now- ew, okay, that's disturbing.." I say and we laugh.
I snuggle tighter to Jug and he kisses my head softly.
"You know, it's good and bad for our relationship, that our parents are dating." Jug says thoughtful.
"How is that?" I ask, my head at his chest.
"I mean, why it's bad is clear, but if they wouldn't date, we wouldn't have met. I mean, we knew each other before, but we became friends because of them."
"That's true, Juggie.." I agree.
"I love you so much, baby." Jug whispers in my ear.
"I love you so much more." I reply.
"Listen, we're not going to start this discussion, I will win. I love you more." I laugh.
"Fine, no discussion, but I love you at least as much as you love me."
"Deal, we love each other the same amount." I feel him stroking my hair.
"We're pretty cheesy, aren't we?" I hear him say quietly. I chuckle.
"Totally, but I don't care."
"Me too, love."