The rainy kiss

JUGHEAD
It's now two and a half months after Pollys funeral.
Betty and I are driving down the streets of Riverdale, willing to reach Elm street. We've been sitting in Pop's for two hours and it's already past eight, Alice won't like Betty coming home late, even though it isn't even that late.
We arrive, both wet from the bottom to the top, because of the rain, that's been influencing my driving. I could've slipped on the street, because of the wet streets, but I would take every risk for Betty.
We get off the motorcycle and Betty gives me the black helmet with a small crown scratched in. I place it on the seat of the bike and I walk Betty to the front door.
"Thank you, Juggie.." she says quietly.
"For what?" I say, stepping closer.
"For being my friend, for being there for me, just for being you.. you've been making my life worth more.." She says softly as she looks me deep in the eyes. I look in hers, the beautiful bright green eyes, I hopelessly fell for. I just want to kiss her right now...
I step even closer and place my hands on her cheeks, stroking her cheekbones.
"You're welcome.." I say smiling back at the most beautiful girl on this world. "I'm also very grateful for you.. for the time I spend with you.."

BETTY
I smile at him. Is it possible that he likes me the way I like him?
"I don't think I deserve you..." I whisper.
"That's interesting. I think I don't deserve someone like you.." Jug says quietly.
I slightly giggle.
We're as close as we never were before. His face is literally a few inches away from mine. I really enjoy this closeness..
"You know," Jug says softly. "I'm risking everything with what I'm about to do, but I give it a try... "
I glare at him. His bright blue eyes lay on mine.
Finally, he leans in and presses his lips on mine, his one hand still on my cheek, the other one on my neck. I kiss him back, placing my hand on his arm. The touch of our lips is addicting me, I want more.
We just stand there in the rain, in front of my house, kissing passionately, for many minutes.
After a while, we both pull away, breathing heavily against each others lips. I smile and so does Jug.
"You don't know, how long I've been waiting to do that.." he says quietly. I chuckle softly.
"Me too.." I whisper.
I look at Jug and our eyes meet.
We kiss again, wanting more of each other. His lips are soft and warm, I never want to break the connection of our lips. Just freeze in this moment and stay here forever.
We pull away and after saying goodbye, I enter the house, as happy as I could be in my life.
After removing my wet coat, I run upstairs and throw myself on my bed, smiling so much, it already hurts.
I keep dancing in my room, I've never been this happy.

JUGHEAD
I really did it. I kissed Betty Cooper. Oh, god, I would never get over this.
I arrive at home and I see, that Dad isn't home. He is apparently at the White Wyrm. I sink on the couch, just smiling to myself.
Suddenly, my phone buzzes.
I open my chat with Archie Andrews. Betty introduced me to her friends and Archie and I became friends too.

Jug?
'Sup, dude?
You were with Betty today, weren't you?
Yeah? So?
Why is she like dancing in her room? I can see her through my window. How did you get her so happy?
I don't know, I guess, I have nothing to do with that..
Oh okay
Dude, you spying on Betty?
Nope, just heard your motorcycle yk and so I checked on her
Did you see me haha?
Nope, just heard your bike as I said
Ah okay
See you tmrw
Yeah bye

I turn off my phone.
I better not tell anyone about what happened tonight, not without Bettys per-mission. I mean, our parents are dating and I'm sure, she doesn't want everybody to know, that we kissed.
This one kiss has just complicated Bettys, Alice's, dads and my life. This would be continued.