The next step

BETTY
Jug and I just left La Bonne Nuit, Veronicas Speakeasy. She opened it first tonight, it was an amazing night.
She and Josie McCoy performed great songs and we had lots of fun.
Jug and I left the party earlier. He would be taking me to his trailer, mom and FP claimed our house for tonight.
Better said, I offered it.

Jug pushes the door open and I slowly enter behind him.
I haven't been here very often, Jug doesn't really like this place. I walk further into the trailer, as Jug stays behind me.
"This was an amazing first opening, don't you think, Juggie?" I say, examining the trailer.
My back is turned to Jug, so I can't see him.
"Definitely.." he says thoughtful.
"There something on your mind, Jones?" I say jokingly. He chuckles softly behind you.
"Well, yeah.. I've been meaning to tell
you something.." He says, slight nervousness in his voice.
"Go ahead, lover boy." I say happily.
"You're so cute, you know that?"
"That is not what you wanted to tell me." I say, still not looking at him.
"Yeah, but it's one of the reasons why.. I love you.." I hear Jug say quietly.
I freeze. Did he just say, he loves me?
I turn around, glaring at his nervous face. I slightly smile and start walking toward him. "You do?" I ask softly.
"So damn much.." he says suffering.
"I love you, too.." I whisper, but loud enough for Jug to hear it.
We smile at each other, until we finally lean in and kiss passionately.
I pull him closer to me and he pulls me closer to him. We're trying to get even closer, even though we already are as close as possible.
I slide my one hand through his hair and the other one down his back.
His hand finds my waist and the other one my cheek.
We keep kissing, firmly and passionate, as I zip open his jacket and rip it off his arms. He recognizes, what I'm doing and starts unbuttoning my coat.
After throwing our jackets to the floor, Jug slowly moves backwards and eventually sits down on the couch. I straddle him, sit on his lap and kiss him again.
Jug unzips my dress at my back and I slide it down. I reach for his sweater and pull it over his head.
"You sure, babe?" Jug asks in between the steamy kisses.
"Absolutely." I reply and kiss him again.

Lets say, we had a lot of fun that night...

YES I did just combine 01x13 and 02x12! Just let it happen..