Talking through

BETTY
The awkward silence in my room is not helping to solve out problems, so I break it.
"Whatever you guys say," I say quietly. "I will keep it."
My mom slightly nods and I feel Jughead's hand on my back, he is sitting next to me on the bed.
"I figured..." Mom says.
"I actually have a question.. for you two.." FP says and points at me and his son. We look at him.
"Did you.. start dating before or after Alice and I...?" He says shyly.
"After, you were kinda the reason why we became friends in the first place.." Jug answers and FP just nods and looks down.

The conversation continues awkwardly, until my mom and FP know everything they need to know and finally leave.

I sigh and lean back. That's when I look out of my window to see my redheaded neighbor staring at me and my boyfriend through his window.
I instantly jump up and walk to the window.
"Babe?" I hear Jug say and he follows me.
I watch Archie type something in his phone. I suddenly receive a text message, from Archie.
It says "You two, meet me in my garage. We need to talk" I read it out loud and look at Jug.

Five minutes later, Jug and I enter the garage behind the house of the family Andrews.
Archie is walking circles, looking at the floor, but he looks up as we close the door.
"What the heck, you guys?!!" Archie yells at us. "What did I just watch?!!"
I look at Jughead.
"W-What exactly did you see, though?" I ask stuttering.
"Pretty much everything." Archie says exhausted and sits down on the couch. "Starting with Jughead climbing in your room on a ladder and you guys making out right in front of the window."
"Oh, god..." I say and cover my face. "Did you tell anyone, Arch?"
Archie looks down. "Maybe..."
"Archie!!" Jug yells angrily and gets closer to him. "What the fuck did you do?!"
"I-I panicked..." He says. "I may or may not have took a photo and send it to Kevin and Ronnie, but-"
"You did what?!" I yell at him. "How could you?! You know, we are supposed to be step siblings, right?!"
"I- I know, that was why I was so confused!!" Archie stutters.
I quickly pull out my phone and text V.

B: IF YOU SHOW THAT PHOTO TO ANYONE I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU THE SAME FOR KEV
V: Chill, I won't. But just in exchange for an explanation.
B: Fine, tomorrow, but tell Kev to shut the hell up
V: Yeah of course

"What did you do?" Jug asks me.
"Text V, she won't tell anyone and neither will Kev." I say and turn to Archie again. "Listen, you cannot tell this anyone. Even if you think, they won't gossip about it, don't do it."
Archie swallows and nods.
We will explain everything to him tomorrow, when Kev and V are with us.