CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR!!!

Skyler's P.O.V

I walked downstairs. Craig was in the living room. I went in and he kissed me on the cheek.

Craig: We're getting a tree today!

Skyler: Yay! *claps hands*

Allura's P.O.V

I woke up with Kyle sleeping soundly beside me. I snuggled up to his chest and kissed him on the forehead.

Allura: Good morning babe.

Kyle: Morning

We went downstairs and found Skyler and Craig in the kitchen eating waffles.

Skyler: We're getting a tree today!

Allura: Cool

Craig: Want to help us put it up?

Allura: Uh no actually...*looks at Kyle* I'm going to stay over at Kyle's house to celebrate Hanukkah.

Skyler: But you're not Jewish..

Allura: *shrugs* So?

We waved goodbye to Craig and Skyler and got in Kyle's car. Then we left for his house.

Emily's P.O.V

I stood in Kenny's room and stared out the window as Kyle and Allura left. I woke up Kenny and we went downstairs.

Craig: Hey

Skyler: Hi Em we were just about to get the tree. Can you guys decorate?

Emily: Sure

Kenny: I LOVE CHRISTMAS DECORATING!!! *puts on Santa hat* I'm ready!!

Emily: *facepalm*

Craig: Okay....we're gonna go now...

Skyler: See ya Em!

Emily: Bye Sky!

Kenny and I went up into the attic and brought down the decorations.

Emily: Ok. First things first...

Kenny: I'm the realest!

Emily: *stares* Really?

Kenny: Ya cause I'm so fancy! You already know!

Emily: Anyways...let's start with the living room.

We decorated the whole house and when we finished it looked like a winter wonderland. Then Skyler and Craig came home with a large tree. We spent the rest of the day decorating the tree. It looked beautiful.

A/N So ya...I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah! Thank you so much for reading! -Emily🎅