The battle

Skyler's P.O.V

I woke up in Craig's room. He let me sleep with him ( NOT THAT WAY!)
The goths still wanted to kill me because I'm an Emo. I stood up and looked out the window. There they were.

Skyler: *Sighs* It's on bit*hes!

I woke up Craig and told him to get ready for a fight. He gave me a gun. I gasped.

Skyler: Why do you have this?

Craig: Always keep a weapon with you,
Just in case something happens.

Skyler: Thanks. Do you have anything?

Craig: *Nods* A knife.

Skyler: Okay we're ready!

Craig: *Goes to window and flips off the goth kids* Lets go.

We ran downstairs and looked in the window. Pete had a battle ax, Michael had a flamethrower, Firkle had a machete, and Henrietta had a rifle.

Firkle: You better come out here Emo!

I grabbed the door handle and flipped open the door. I was going to shoot, but then Craig ran out like a maniac and started to stab randomly. He got Michael right in the side.

Michael: *Bleeding* So that's how you wanna play huh?

Then Michael was about to set Craig on fire, but I jumped in front of him and kicked Michael in the jaw. He fell over and moaned in pain.

Pete: THATS IT!

He grabbed me and began to chop my leg with his ax. I screamed and punched until Craig ran up and stabbed his arm.

Pete: Oh my god! *holds arm* That's it! I can't do this anymore! I QUIT! You win you dumb Emo! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE! *Stomps off*

The goth kids glared at me as they followed him. I looked down at my leg. It was all bloody and bruised. I limped to the bathroom as Craig wrapped it up in bandages. Then I hugged him and we made out.

The battle was finally over.

A/N So ya, Sky's leg is broken and she'll have to wear a cast for a while but she still won the war right? 😋 -Emily😎