Attack of the Testaburger

Stan P.O.V (Unexpected right?)

I walked into the kitchen. It was 4:00 in the morning and I needed a night snack. I opened the fridge. "Cheese, Pepsi, Tomatoes, Yogurt, Lo mein!"

I grabbed the half empty city wok container and stuffed the noodles into my mouth. YUMMY!

"AHEM."

I jumped and spun around.

Wendy: Hi babe! Late dinner?

Stan: *Embarrassed* Oh hi, Um ya I skipped dinner.

Wendy: *Laughs* It's okay. But you really thought I didn't hear you sneaking out of bed?

Stan: Yeah

Wendy: *Kisses on cheek* Ok well I'm going back to sleep. See you in the morning.

Stan: Love ya

Wendy: Love ya too

I put the Lo mein back in the fridge and rested my head on my hands. I liked Wendy, but I got kinda bored of our on/off relationship sometimes. But being a loyal boyfriend, I never cheated on her.

-Time passes-

"W-wake up!"
Tweek shoved my arm as I groggily opened my eyes. I looked out the kitchen window. Still dark.

Stan: What time is it?

Tweek: 5:30

Stan: Then why'd you wake me up?

Tweek: It's Wendy! She's GAH mad about something!

Wendy: *Storms down stairs*

Stan: What's wrong?

Wendy: SHUT UP I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR SH*T TALK STAN!

Wendy ran out the door and drove off. I stood in the doorway looking confused. Then I turned around to find Butters at the top of the stairs.

Butters: Sorry Stan

Stan:Butters..what..did...you...do?

Butters: Well she was outside my room, so I said "Victoria, Stan's room is to the left." Then she said "Who's Victoria?"
And then I realized that it was Wendy, so I shut my mouth. But she came into my room and pinned me to the ground, forcing me to tell her everything

Stan: You told her about Victoria?!

Butters: Ya

Stan: *Facepalm*

I thought back. Victoria was a girl I met at camp. We dated for a little while and every now and then she's there when Wendy leaves me. But everyone here was SUPPOSED to keep it a secret.

Stan: *mutters* Oh well *grabs phone*
Oh hey Vicky baby...