Tweek's Crush

Tweek's P.O.V

I stood in the kitchen sipping my coffee. It was a beautiful morning! The sun was shining brighter than ever. I heard a sound and turned my head to find Craig running down the stairs. CRAIG TUCKER! So handsome. So muscular. So...sexy. I covered my blush as he sat down at the table.

Tweek: *blushes* Heeeyyy Craigy bestie! Want some coffee?

Craig: Ya. And uh Tweek?

Tweek: Ya hon?

Craig: I'm....straight.

I dropped the coffee cup. As it crashed to the floor, it shattered.

Tweek: Oh uh sorry about that...I'll get another cup.

Craig: It's okay

I was embarrassed that I had broken the cup. But I liked Craig a lot. He was such a rebel, such a bad boy. It was so sexy, his attitude. I loved it. I got a new cup down from the shelf and poured some coffee into it. Then I gave Craig the coffee and swept up the mess.

Craig: *sips coffee* Have you seen Sky?

Tweek: She's in her room.

Craig: Oh thanks.

He got up and left me all alone in the kitchen. I felt like crying. THAT STUPID BIOTCH SKYLER STOLE MAH MAN!!! I couldn't believe that he'd choose HER over ME! Ugh what am I even saying?! Skyler is really nice and I shouldn't hate her just because Craig loves her....I'm just jealous I guess. Oh well. Nothing some coffee can't solve....

A/N So ya........PLOT TWIST! *dramatic music* DUN DUN DUN!!!
There will be more parts to this. I hope you enjoyed! -Emily😋

P.S. There MIGHT be a quick creek moment in the next parts....(sorry Skyler!😆)