Bait

Emily's P.O.V

I sat at the table and thought. How could we turn the guys straight again? Then I got an idea.

Emily: *snaps fingers* I've got it!

Allura: What?!

Emily: How do you get a fish out of a pond?

Skyler: A worm? I guess that might work since they DO like guys...

Emily: No that's not what I meant! BAIT!!!

Allura: Bait? Like seducing them?

Emily: Exactly

We all talked about the plan. Then we all decided on what we would wear. I picked a dark blue tanktop and black shorts. Skyler wore a red strapless top with a purple skirt. Allura had on a black top and blue shorts.

Emily: We're ready.

We all parted ways and left to talk to our boyfriends. I marched down the hall to Kenny's room. The door was cracked open just a little, so I peeked in. He was standing in front of his full length mirror, combing his hair and singing.

Kenny: *singing* So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames. You can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain. Got a long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane. Cause you know I love the players and you love the game!

I knocked on the door.

Kenny: Come in!

Emily: Uh..hey.

Kenny: Hey girl how you doin?

Emily: Good. How are you?

Kenny: I'm fine.

Emily: *grabs shirt* I WANT YOU KENNETH JAMES MCCORMICK! *kisses*

Kenny: Woah wait what?

Emily: You heard me *kisses*

Kenny: I...CANT....MUST...RESIST!

Then he gave up and we made out.😝

1 down, 2 to go

Allura's P.O.V

I ran to Kyle's room. He was sitting on his bed reading the latest copy of Teen Vouge magazine. I sat down next to him.

Allura: Hey babe....*kisses*

Kyle: Uh...I like guys now sorry.

Allura: Like hell you do. *kisses*

Kyle: No...I..really...do...ugh forget it.

2 down 1 to go

Skyler's P.O.V

I walked down the long hallway and found Craig's room. Here goes nothing.

Skyler: *sighs* Hey Craig...

Craig: Oh hey hon.

Skyler: Um...Oh whatever. *kisses*

Craig: Woah what was that for?!

Skyler: I LOVE YOU AND I WON'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! *kisses*

Craig: *shocked* R-really?

Skyler: Ya...

Craig: Sky...I love you and I'm sorry this ever happened I don't know what came over me.

He took off his party glasses and threw them on the ground. They snapped in half. Then he pulled me close and we made out.

A/N So ya...the making out in this chapter is crazy but oh well...😆 So um ya thx for reading! - Emily😂

P.S. Is Kenny's middle name James? I just heard that was his middle name and I looked on the Wikipedia page but I couldn't find it...So ya.😋