My Best friend doesn't.....Ch 27

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Recap

 “Liz, you out here?” we hear Kevin ask.

“Well I guess that’s our que to get inside.”

“Yeah I guess it is, I’ll see you in there k.”

John nods his head and climbs down. I look back at the picture in my hand and set it down on the coffee table. I take one last look around before I climbed down.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was wonderful to hang with my friends again but it felt weird, different. I don’t know, maybe it’s because we’ve all changed in the past three years or maybe it’s just me who’s changed so much, well not in anyways they’ve noticed.

“Earth to Liz, are you listening to me?”

“Huh, oh I’m sorry I was lost in thought. What were you saying.”

“Forget it Liz.”

“Adrian come on. You know what, fine don’t tell, I have to go anyway.”

I get up kissed my twin on the cheek and walk out of the room and down stairs where I had left my older brother’s and Conner.

“Alright guy’s I got to go so I’ll see you guys later k.”

“Wait why are you leaving?”

“I have things to do and if you don’t remember I have guest at home whom I bet are bored out there minds.”

“Why don’t you tell them to come over in that way you can stay and we can get to know them.”

“Awe how sweet of you dear brother but I have to go do something.”

“So you’re going to leave them alone for another while?”

“Actually, no they have to come with me. So I will see you guy’s later alright, oh tell mom I’ll come by to talk with her.”

I waved at them as I walked out the door.

(15 mins. later)

“Guy’s are you ready to go?”

“Yeah we’re coming.”

“You sure about this?”

“Do we really have a choice Alex?”

“Yeah I guess your right”

“Ready?”

”Ready” both answered

(Mila second later)

“Tam you can open your eyes now”

“That was scary; I don’t know why I let you talk me into doing any of this”

“Come on we need to hurry”

(A few hours earlier Conner’s POV)

We pulled up to Nick’s house we got out in silence and walked in. we said our hellos to Kevin and Adrian. Out of the corner of my eye I see a shadow move toured the kitchen, immediately I knew it was Iz.

“Hey is mom home yet?”

“Nope”

“I’m going to go change.”

Nick heads up stairs and we head to the living room. We sit down and Kevin turns the TV on. After a few moments Nick comes back down in sweats and a jersey.

“Liz is in the backyard’

At Adrian’s declaration the door bell rings. Nick was the closest to the door so he answers it. To my astonishment it was the gang all but John came through the door. We all said our hi’s. Kevin get’s up and walks to the kitchen. Adrian asks if anyone wants anything to drink. A few seconds later Kevin comes back with John behind him. He comes and says hi. We all started talking about old times and how much fun we had when we were younger. In the middle of the conversation Iz comes in and we all stop. Kylie, Stacy, Ashley and Elizea all scream at the moment they all saw one another. They all met in the middle and had a group hug. Taylor and Kyle got up once the girls were done hugging and gave Iz a hug as well. We got to talking again and time seemed to just pass by so quickly. We all got up to say our goodbyes. Iz and I went outside with them. They all came in there own cars. The twins were the last to leave as Kylie was still talking with Iz.

“Just don’t disappear on us again okay Iz.”

“Of course, and this time I’ll keep in touch with all of you.”

They both laughed at the last part before they hugged and Kylie got in the car next to Kyle. We both went inside in complete silence. When I was about to speck she turned for the stairs without looking back. I sighed and walked to the living room with the guys to watch some tv. About a hour later we hear someone come down stairs, it was both Adrian and Iz.

“Alright guy’s I got to go so I’ll see you guys later k.”

“Wait why are you leaving?”

“I have things to do and if you don’t remember I have guest at home whom I bet are bored out there minds.”

“Why don’t you tell them to come over in that way you can stay and we can get to know them.”

“Awe how sweet of you dear brother but I have to go do something.”

“So you’re going to leave them alone for another while?”

“Actually, no they have to come with me. So I will see you guy’s later alright, oh tell mom I’ll come by to talk with her.”

She waved at us as she walked out the door.

“She’s acting weird”

 Both Kevin and Nick nod at Adrian’s statement. I turned my head toured him.

“How so?”

“I don’t know how to explain it but she’s hiding something.”

I just nod my head and look back to the door.