My best friend doesn't know me as well as he thought Ch 23

Recap

I hear Nick and Kevin asking me what is going on seeing as I have just turned pail.

"Who was that?"

"What happened?"

Both ask at the same time.

"Where is Liz staying at?"

"Why, was that her?"

"Just because and no that wasn't her"

"She lives three blocks from here, what's going on Adrian?"

Not a single one of use noticed our mother standing there.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Normal POV)

As I was in my room unpacking it felt as if I was being watched by what or whom I don't I couldn't say. My phone rings scaring me half to death. I go to pick it up from were I had left it. It read with held. I just let the phone ring until the person got tired of waiting for my answer. I heave a sigh as I go to open the window seeing as it has become stuffy. As I get closer to the window I stop. It was as if something or someone was waiting for me to do so. Why these thoughts in my head I don't know but I know if I am to open that window something was going to happen and it wasn't going to be a good something. I close the blinds and in an instant I'm in "ultraviolet mode"-Who the hell came up with that name? Mental note: kick his ass later.-As I look around me everything seems to be normal but it's wasn't what was in the house that I feared, it was directly outside my window. In less then a second I was in my pj's-much easer to move in then skinny jeans- I opened the blinds and to my dismay the one thing that has kept me from my family and friends here in New Haven was perched on the tree closest to the house. I acted as if nothing was wrong and turned to the door. I closed the door and just spaced looking at the floor.

"Hey Liz"

My lack of attention got Tamy worried.

"Liz what's wrong? What happened?"

I lift my head up to look at her but whatever she saw on my face must not have been pleasant.

"Liz what's wrong? I can't help if you don't tell me"

She said it as if I was a child in my mother's arms, and at that moment that's exactly how I felt. Helpless as a child, not knowing what to do or whom I should turn to. At that moment Alex decides to come up the stairs. As he took in the scene before him, he comes to a halt.

"What's going on?"

He asked bewildered but with just one look into my eyes he knew.

"Liz where did you see them?"

"It wasn't a them..." my voice trailed off as his face flashed once again through my thoughts.

"Where Liz, you need to tell me"

"He was outside my window"

"What!?"

"He was just watching me; it was as if he was biding his time. He knew I would go to window." The last part was spoken more to myself then anyone.

Amy was just looking between us, without a clue as to what or who we were talking about.

"How long was he there for?"

"I don't know"

That was a lie, I knew exactly how long he had been there just watching me but since when I had no clue. I just didn't what Alex to think he had to be my protector.

"I have to go"

"What!? Your not going any where Liz. Especially not on your own."

"I'm not. I'm going to go talk to my brother"

I needed to worn Adrian. He needed to be prepared for the things that were coming there way. Without warning I teleported to my mothers house. I ended up in my old room. I look around and see that everything was as I left it since the day I left. It was as if no one dared enter. I'm brought back from my thought as I hear laughter coming form downstairs. At that moment I regretted my rash action of coming unannounced and interrupting there merriment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am so sorry for it being short i just felt bad that i haven't been able to upload......i hope you like it n i'll try making the next one much longer then this one