My best friend doesn't know me as well as he thought Ch 17

Recap

Adrian's POV

So naturally I get closer and to my none astonishment it was her, but what I saw didn't make me happy but I wanted to hear what they were talking about so I sucked it up.

"Because of my stupidity I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me and now that I have you back in my arms I don't ever want to let you go. I'm aware that I broke your heart but please understand, I was a senior in high school I didn't know what I wanted, yeah I knew the consequences of my actions but I never thought I would need you as much as I do."

"I wasn't thinking about how much I loved you and what it would do to you or me. I guess the sayings true "you don't know what you have until you lose it" and I lost you Eli and for that I'll never forgive myself."

Holy shit am I hearing right? I wonder what Liz answers to that little statement.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Adrian's POV still

I see Liz arguing internally and then the most unexpected thing happens. She disappears right before my eyes but to my dismay she scares the shit out of me-by out of now were appering behind me-asking me, well more like yelling.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you spying on me now?!"

And that's when for once in my life I was thankful for Justin being there, for he grabbed her before she could smack the crap out of me.

Normal POV

At home

That asshole, even though I am grateful he showed up when he did. *sigh* I go up to Adrian and give him a big hug.

"Even though I'm still pissed at you, thank you"

"You're welcome?" he said it so uncertain about what I was thanking him for. Uhggg boy's are so inobservant.

"For getting there when you did. I really don't know what I would have said to him. Oh don't give me that look I know very well that you heard every word he said."

As I'm talking with Adrian Conner stops in front of us. He looked like he was expecting something. The asshole!

"What?"

"Can I talk to you?" he glanced at Adrian then back at me.

"Alone. Please" I sigh in resignation.

"Fine." With that one word said I walk to the French doors leading to the gardens.

I know Conner is following me and yet he's not speaking so I do the next best thing. I abruptly turn to face him.

"Well? What do you want to talk to me about?"

He clears his throat. I pointedly stare at him to start.

"I..." was all that came out his mouth. Great the onetime I'm willing to talk to him alone and he can't even get his thoughts together. He tries again.

"I just don't know how to start is all."

"Fine then I will. Why did you ask me to meat you after my birthday?"

"Well I wanted to see you again and catch up, see how you were doing but then you fainted."

"Okay. Another thing what were you doing in my room?"

"I wanted to stay and make sure you were okay."

"Why?"

"What?"

Are you def or something? *sigh*

"Why?"

"Why, what?"

"Uhggg. Why did you stay? You could have just found out when I went down for breakfast."

"I.....well I didn't want to leave you, it's been three years since I've seen you"

What does that have to do with him staying in my room and making out the slut of the palace? What, I just did not think that. Uhggg

"Look I'm sorry for being such a bitch but I have nothing to say to you, as you've noticed we're not the same as we were three years ago."

I turn to walk away but I'm stopped by Conner grabbing my wrist and spinning me around to face him. The thing that stunned me most was.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) i know it's short but i just wanted to upload and i really want to know who you want Elizea to end up with P.S vote and comment