My best friend doesn't know me as well as he thought Ch8

"I never said anything about school Elizea, I said training. And as of geting ready you just need something you could move in. You should wear your gym clothe." okay that's wierd but fine I'll do as he says im to tired to argue. 40 mins wandering, great dad is going to be pissed well it is his fault I'm late he never told me were to go. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I finaly find where it is I'm suposed to be and to my astonishment there are no girls what so ever just boys. So at the moment I'm thinking if I'm in the right place when the instructer says my name. "ah miss McCarty, your highness how nice of you to finaly show up." I can feel my cheeks turn red from all the guys staring me. "sorry to interupt but I got lost." I say embaressed. Man why couldn't my father have warned me that I was to be the only girl. Uhhhh. I know what your thinking whats so bad about being the only girl with a bunch of cute guys. One I'm a "Princess" and they all know who I am. That was one of the reason my mom convinced my dad to let us movie to New Havean. She wanted us to have normal lives, well as normal as we could have them anyway. Now I'm expected to act a surten way, now everyone is going to treat me different.

---------->few hours later<------------

The training was excruciating, and above all I'm the only one who has to stay after class. "okay miss McCarty, your actual training starts now" what is this psycho talking about. "excuse me. Look um not trying to be disrespectful but what do you mean actual training. Do you not see that I'm tired, not to meshen I got my but kicked numores times." "I can see that but your training is so you can more adequately develop your powers" I just gave him an incredulous look. He really made me humilate myself infront of all those guys just so I could be told that my training was to develop my powers and not my fighting skills. That's it!

I catch him unaware as I land a blow to his stomich. To bad he recovered quickly because now I'm the one trying to dodge him. Great it's training all over again, well at least now I don't have an audience. I just bairly manage to escape his fist but now he has me pinned down. Okay what do I do now? I got it! I hope this works.

----------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short but there alot of thing I need to get done