My best friend doesn't know me as well as he thought Ch 22

Recap

"Sorry for what, it wasn't your fault what happened."

"But it feels as if it is Conner"

He pulls me into a hug and I just hold on to him as if it could possibly be the last time we'll be together. Which could happen at any given moment. As that horrible thought crosses my mind I stiffen. What if because of me something happens to my family or someone I care for. I couldn't, no I wouldn't let that happen. Damn it why did my family have to have such bad luck or more properly why did one of my great grandfathers have to be so stupid.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It felt as if it had been just a mere 3 min flight when it was really a few hours to get back to the place I once called home. Funny how things change. Three years ago I was saying the same about Italy. I just laugh at myself and shake my head out of amusement. The only difference this time is im not alone, I have Tamy with me.

"so honey are you going to be staying at the house with me?"

"No mom, Tamy, Alex and I are going to be staying at my house. Don't worry we'll be over a lot, plus the house is only three blocks away."

"Oh, well okay. Do you girls need any help?"

"No. that's what we brought Alex for"

"Hey, im not your slave you know."

"Yes I know but you are staying in my house bro so you need to help out in some way"

The three of us start laughing. Then I look over at my family who are making there way into the house of my childhood. I sigh then look back at Tamy and Alex. A smile escapes as I see how happy they are together.

"Okay you love birds read to go?"

"Yeah we are. Where to"

"Down that street"

"Wait we're walking?"

I laugh at his expression. "Yes we are going to walk; my car is in the garage at the house"

(Three blocks later)

"How much stuff did you bring babe?"

I laugh at Alex's outburst. In turn he just glares at me sending me into another fit of giggles.

"I'm glad my pain amuses you Tell"

"Lex calm down we're here anyways but on the real Tamy how much stuff did you bring?"

She just looked at me and blushed. Alex gave us a bewildered look; I just shook my head with amusement.

"Come on lets go inside guys"

(Earlier Adrian's POV)

The flight back felt much shorter then the flight to Italy. Ha, I know it was do to Liz and her friends. Man I never noticed how much I've missed my sister but it's a bit strange having her back. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel one of the guys push me trying to get inside the house. I just start laughing as I myself try to shove my way into the house. We were all so caught up on who was going to get in the house first that we hadn't noticed my mom behind us without Liz and her friends. When mom finally gets our attention the first to speck was Kevin.

"Hey what happened to Liz and her friends?"

"They went to go unpack"

As mom said this she seemed so sad for some reason. The guys and I exchanged glances. This time it was I who spoke.

"What do you mean they went to go unpack, did they go through the back door or something?"

I along with my brothers and Conner were very confused at this point. Mom just shook her head with a sad smile on her lips. I wonder why.

"Mom are you okay" we all said in unison. Yes Conner also callers her mom. I guess we've all grown closer seeing as he's the closest thing we had to our sister.

"Yes I'm fine and your sister isn't staying here."

"What do you mean she's not staying here? Where else could she stay at? Are they staying at a hotel?"

Okay now I see why she seems so sad, she's been wanting her daughter back and now that she has her Liz decides to go stay at a hotel. I am going to go kick her ass and make her stay here at the house. Where the hell is my phone?

"No they are not staying at a hotel if they were I would make them stay here"

Okay then where the hell are they staying?

"Your father bought her a house as close as he could find"

As if she had read my thoughts she answered my question

"Wait dad bought her a house?! When?!" Nick and Kevin exclaimed at the same time

"A few years back, I just didn't know she was aware of it until a few moments ago"

"Well dad probable told her before we left."

"No he didn't at all, she has known of it way before she left to go live with your father."

Why don't you say so I think im caught in between the nights and days fly by when im on lost on the street my eyes they despise you for who I am

I hear my ringtone go off, as every ones eyes are on me.

"Excuse me"

(Phone convo)

Adrian: Hello

Caller: You better watch your back and that pritty little sister of yours

Adrian: Who the hell is this?!!

Caller: Just know that we're coming after her and you or anyone else will be able to do anything about it

(End of call)

Before I get a chance to answer the line goes dead. Who the hell could that be? As im thinking of what the person has just said I freak. Why would anyone be after Liz? Shit Liz.

I hear Nick and Kevin asking me what is going on seeing as I have just turned pail.

"Who was that?"

"What happened?"

Both ask at the same time.

"Where is Liz staying at?"

"Why, was that her?"

"Just because and no that wasn't her"

"She lives three blocks from here, what's going on Adrian?"

Not a single one of use noticed our mother standing there.