My best friend doesn't know me as well as he thought Ch 15

Recap

Ten mins. later

I was dressed and still pissed from this morning's events. As I get closer to Nick and Kevin I hear them talking with someone. They ether heard me coming or the person they were talking to saw me.

"Hey Iz, what's wrong" ha what's wrong! I'll show you what's wrong.

I slap both my older brothers. The closest first which was Kevin and then Nick.

"What the hell was that for!" the idiots say at the same time while rubbing their cheeks.

5"Comment pourriez-vous? Deux d'entre vous connaissaient, l'enfer vous lui apporté et vous les gars n'ont pas eu la décence de me dire que mon soi-disant meilleure amie était là!!!!!" I had the erg to not just slap them put to knock them the hell out.

Too bad Nick caught my hand balling into a fist, and pulled me into a hug.

*Nick*~shit that was close. Fuck she hits even harder than I remember~

"Nick, get off me NOW!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Do you promise not to hit us again" the one who spoke was Kevin

I just glared at him and did the only other thing I could to get out of Nick's grip. As I turn back to look at my brothers I couldn't help it a small chuckle escaped my lips at their face's. I hadn't noticed that we had an audience. It consisted of my mother, father and the one person I never wanted to see as long as I lived. -okay maybe that's how I felt at the moment but wouldn't you- as I looked at the face's of the people most important to me I saw so many different expressions on them. Nick and Kevin had surprise etched on their features, my mother looked a little horrified, my father just looked proud and Conner looked......I don't know how to even describe it. His face was mixed with horror, surprise, and......I looked down because the one person I could always count on was looking at me with sad, accusing eyes. I couldn't take it so I left to the one place I knew no one would find me. Not even the guys who know all my hiding places could ever find me here.

Kiss me out of the bearded barley nightly beside the green green grass

swing swing, swing that spinning step.........

Who the hell is calling me?

Liz: What?!

Caller: r u okay?

Liz: Who is this?! You know what don't answer that I don't want to know!

Caller: Iz what's wrong?

Liz: don't call me Iz! You lost all rights to call me that Conner.

After my little outburst the line went quite but I didn't care I was pissed and not in the mood to deal with anyone. Especially not Conner

Conner: Elizea what's wrong. You've been acting so weird since last night. What did I do? Why are you mad at me? If anything I should be the one screaming and yelling at you.

Liz: why would you be mad, what would give you the right to yell at me?!! Who the hell do you think you are?!!!

I can't believe that just came out of my mouth. What is wrong with me? Conner isn't mine to claim so why am I acting as if I have all the right in the world to be mad at him?

Conner: Iz? Are you even listening to be?

I hadn't realized he was speaking, uhhh why do this things always happen to me and another thing why am I acting as if am still 18 and in high school?