My best friend doesn't know me as well as he thought ch2

okay when you see ~ that means there thoughts. well injoy

On my way to my dreaded history class  I was contimplating on how I was going to tell Conner that I was deeply in love with him. I mean i don't even know if he likes me in the same way. Uhhh I hate this class. Mind you I love this subject it's a surtin person who I can't stand and to top that off I sit next to him. "hay Liz" comes from the seat next to me "what do you want Tim" I answer exsasperated at the fact that he is talking to me. "I was just woundering if by any chance you'd go out with me tonight" did I just hear correctly. No, no I must have imagend it, didn't I. "excuse me" I ask. By the look on his face I know I must have a look of incredulous "so do you want to go out with me in friday" okay I know for a fact he doesn't like me so where is this coming from. ~I can't believe I agreed to this stupid bet but at lear she's hot, even though we don't see eye to eye~ okay so now I know this is just a stupid bet, great. I knew there was something up with this uhhhh sometimes I wish I could strangely him "I'm sorry Tim but I already have plans this Friday" I say as sweetly as I possibly can that jerk what makes him think I would ever agree to go out with him. "alright how bout Saturday" ~I am not going to lose this bet~ the little creep, esta loco si pensa que voy a salir con el*translation : he's crazy if he thinks I'll go out with him*

"look I'm sorry but my answer is no" I said maybe a little to nicely. Wait why am I being nice to this creep. Lucky for me the bell rang and class started. 20 min into the class Tim turns to me and ask's me why I won't go out with him on Saturday. I replie "1. you don't like me 2. I don't like you and 3. I'm not stupid. I know this is all a bet or dare or whatever. Now do you see why I won't go out with you this weekend or any other day of the week for that matter" Mr. Andrews clears his throught and ask me if I would care to share with the class what me and Tim are talking about "no Mr. Andrews" " then plz stop talking" " sorry" now why is it that I'm the one who gets in trouble and not Tim. Thank God the bell rings and puts me out of my misery. "hay sis" Adrian say when he see's me "sup, hay have you seen Conner" "no Liz I have not, why" he asks "no reason" I answer him. " Liz don't tell me your going to tell him today" I look at him like he's crazy "tell who, what?" I ask puzzled even thouh I know very well who he's talking about " Liz are you sure you want to tell him, I mean do you really want to ruin your friendship by telling him you like him" " tell who that she likes him" Conner asks while walking tourds us. Crap now what. " no one" I answer to quickly, I glare at my twin and he just smiles at me. ~ well go ahead tell him~  I'm just standing there looking like a total moran at my best friend trying to contimplate how I'm to tell him. "Elizea are you okay" I barely hear Conner ask " hu, what? Oh no I'm fine. Why?" " well you were staring at me like you wanted to say something" I need to get home I can't do this not now not ever. " I have to go by Con see you tomorrow." I just run off not waiting for Adrian.