My best friend doesn't know me as well as he thought Ch 19

Recap:

Who the hell is calling me?!

Phone convo

Liz: hello

Caller: where the hell are you?

Liz: uhhh I'm sleeping, call me later

Caller: I will not hang up until you tell me where the hell you're at.

Liz: MT what the hell I'm tired. You know what I'll just call you later.

MT: don't you dare hang up on me Tel.

Liz: you know you can't stop me from hanging up right.

Why does he have to be so protective of me *sigh* we're the same age and he acts as if I really need him to give me this crap. Why does everyone treat me like I'm a little girl?

MT: if you hang up I'll just keep calling. Just tell me where you're at and I'll ether come get you or leave you alone.

Liz: MT......uhhh I'm at Tamy's.....now let me sleep.

MT: *sigh* fine but I'm coming over once you wake up

Liz: I have my car

MT: yeah that's why I'm coming to get you when you wake up

Liz: whatever....night MT

MT: night Tel

End of phone convo

*Sigh* he interrupted my strange but wonderful dream. I still can't get the fact that I know all three of them but who are they? And why did I dream about them. I know I should call Ashanti. Ask her what my dream means and hopefully I can figure out who those guys were.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hear a knock at the door and Tamy answer. Sigh I might as well get up now, seeing as MT is here already.

"Oh hi MT." I hear muffled because of the door and walls separating us.

"Hey Tamy."

"What brings you here?"

"I'm here to pick Tel up."

"Oh............" I couldn't hear what it was she had said.

Then I hear a knock at my room door.

"Liz you up yet?"

"Yeah I'm up."

"Okay, well MT's her to pick you up."

Sigh why couldn't I be born into a normal family? Tamy comes in and sits on the bed while I get dressed.

"I don't know why they treat me as if I can't do anything for myself." Tamy smiles at me

"Well I think it has to do with you being a princess, but I agree with you. You need space to grow."

"Okay well I'll see you later, oh and you still have the spare to my car right?"

"Yes I do, why?"

"So you can take it back to the house later"

"k. I'll see you later then bye."

Back at home

Crap were did I put that number. *sigh* I'll see if one of the guys has it. I run down the hall past the stares to the west wing were the guys bedrooms are at. I run to the center of the hall and scream at the top of my lugs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

I got an immediate reaction from every door. All simultaneously the doors opened and all 16 guys looking like they were going to murder someone. I just burst out laughing at all their expressions. Then they all turned to glare at me.