Chapter 0.6

Michael pov:

"I don't think I like him very much." I said looking over at Calum who was tuning his guitar.

"What!" He shouted plucking a string so hard I thought it broke.

"Goddamn it Calum never do that again!"

"And I don't know I feel like he doesn't really like me anyway." I said lightly strumming my guitar.

"I seriously hate both of you." Calum rolled his eyes.

"At least I try to be nice to him but every time I try to talk to him he rolls his eyes. It looks like it literally pains him to talk to me and I just want to punch him in the face." I admitted to Calum.

"You really feel that way?" Calum asked sounding shocked.

"No I couldn't hurt a fly but I just don't like his attitude." I told Calum. "I have no problem playing music with him but if he tries to start anything I'm not going to deal with him." I said watching Calum's face turn into a pout.

That's not really how I felt though. I thought everything about the boy was perfect. His hair, his eyes, his jawline- it makes me want to cry every time I look at my own. He's just a flawless human being and I liked it so much o hated it. I couldn't tell Calum that of course, could I? No I couldn't. I can't.

"What are you staring at?" Calum said as I drifted back from staring into space.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I said as I put my guitar back in its case.

"Is there anything I can like, do so you guys will get along?" The kiwi boy asked me with hope forming in his eyes.

"No." I said buckling the case.

"I just don't think Luke and I can get along." I said erasing any false hope that Calum had for me and his best friend ever becoming friends.

"Well I choose to not give up until you too love each other." Calum said smiling.

"Let's go play some FIFA." He said shooting up from my bed and plopping down on my bean bag chair in front of the tv.