Chapter 0.4

Luke:

"But Cal Pal," I whined opening the passenger seat to his car, refusing to get in.

"Don't Cal Pal me. Get in the car." Calum demanded pointing to the passenger seat.

I did what he said knowing that if I didn't he would never let me forget the time 'I ruined his life by not going to Michaels house'.

I sighed heavily and climbed into the seat and buckled my self in.

"What's your problem man?" Calum asked turning the radio down.

"Nothing.."

"There's something up with you, why don't you like Michael?" Calum demanded an answer from me.

"I feel like he doesn't like me." I said hoping that would be a good enough answer for him to shut up about it.

"You two barely even know each other. How can you think that already? Unless you're judging somebody before you even know them?" Calum raised his eyebrow in suspense.

"No Im not- shut up!" I said feeling guilty.

"Mhhmm." He grunted over at me.

"Well give him a chance at least. We're already here." The kiwi said unbuckling his seat belt.
~
"Hey guys!" Michael shouted stepping onto his front porch as we approached his house.

I looked over at the tall boy, his hair a different color from the last time that i had seen him.

"I just got done dying my hair." He smiled.

"It looks awesome man! You look like a big red puppy," Calum smirked. "Michael Clifford the big red dog." Calum laughed at his own joke as Michael blankly stared at him in pure hatred.

"I do not!" He laughed along now with Calum.

"He looks more like a little kitten if anything." I thought to myself looking up at Michael and Calum who were now both looking at me.

Had I said that out loud?
My face flushed redder than Michael's hair. God I'm so stupid.

"I am not a kitten." Michael whined out.

"Why does everyone tell me that?" Michael awkwardly laughed.