Chapter 0.2

Luke:

I got into school in a rush. I felt relieved, I was away from my mother but still stressed because I still have school to worry about now. Great. I leaned up against the wall trying to collect my thoughts and ready myself for the long day ahead of me.

"Luke! I made a friend!" Calum said walking over to me with his normal giggly self.

"Hi I'm Michael." A dark blue, frizzy hair boy said holding out a hand.

I hesitated to grab his hand due do the giant pile of text books I had occupying my hands and arms.

"Uh, I'm Luke." I said shifting the books to one arm before awkwardly grabbing his hand and giving it one weak shake.

"Guess what, Michael here plays the guitar." Calum cheerfully said patting Michael's fringe.

"Yeah so do you and I." I trailed off dreading the predictable words Calum was about to speak.

"So, the more the merrier right! He asked. "I asked Mikey here to join our band. If it's alright with you."

"Uh," I hesitated.

Uh no.

"Good because you have no choice." Calum smiled patting me on the shoulder.

"We're all going to be great friends." He cheered wrapping each of his arms around me and Michaels shoulders.

I looked over Calum's head, glaring at the boy. I swear if he replaces me as a guitarist and as Calum's best friend we're going to have a problem.
-
A/n: ~oh snap Luke assert yo self as Alfa friend~

But Dat gif doe makin me feel all kinds of happy XD

Not going to be updating for a little while until I near the end of my other Muke fic called Breath
-Camie