What is wrong?? 🤔

Sana's Dad: No no no, this is not fair yeh nahi ho sakta??

Sana's mom: Kyu hua hai?? Kyu nahi ho sakta apko toh Sidhath pasand tha, na ek dum kya hua??

Sana's Dad: Pata nahi bas yeh nahi ho sakta.

Sana's Dad started walking out of the house in hurry. Shehbaz tried to stop them but Papaji said "aab koi bhi mere piche aaya toh dekho" And they left out and everyone was shocked.

Sana was sitting on her knees and crying and Sidharth was in shock he was, not able to believe what just happened.

Finally he sat down and hugged Sana and said stop crying Shehnaz please mat roo mere liye and she but tried to calm herself.

On the other hand Sana's mom and Sidharth's mom was in shock and they both were looking at each others face but no one was saying a single word. And Shehbaz continuously tried to call Papaji but no response came. Sidharth's sister brought water for everyone and made them sit and have some water. And Sidharth holds Sana's hand and took her inside his room.

He locked the door and cupped Sana face with his both hands and made Sana look into his eyes and said "Baby I think I am not good for you. Your dad doesn't wants us to get married maybe he is correct because of age difference he must bhi thinking like this. I can't be selfish I want you to be happy always and I think we should end this relationship here. "

Sidharth's eyes we're full of tears and Sana was totally shocked hearing this. Her heart was beating fast. She just pushed Sidharth bit away from her and said " Tum bas apna he socho, meri feelings ko koi kadar he nahi hai tumhe main he pagal hu jo tumhare piche padi hu. Papa ke ek baar mana karne se tumne haar mann li ek baar koshish bhi nahi ki unko manane ki. Wah Sidharth!! Wah!! Dekh liya tumhara pyar kitna saccha hai dafa ho jao yaha se"

With that Sana started crying more and she just opened the door and rushed towards the hall we're everyone was sitting tensed. After seeing Sana running and crying Sidharth's mom stopped her and asked her " Kya hua beta? Kyu roo rahi ho itna tumhare Papa ko aane doon main baat kar lungi aur tumhari mummy bhi baat karne wali hai. "

Sana: Jab Sidharth ne hi haar maan li hai toh baat karke bhi kya faida hai?

Sidharth's mom was shocked hearing this. Suddenly Sidharth came out and said Sorry Sana really sorry mujhe yeh sab nahi bolna chahiye tha. I know you are hurt but now I love you so much and I can't imagine my rest of the life without you. Aab kuch bhi ho jaye main Papa ko mana kar he rahunga baby.

Sana just felt bit relaxed and kissed Sidharth's hand 🙈

Suddenly the main door opened from behind and everyone just looked at the door. And it was Papaji Sana went towards them and asked kya hua aap kyu mana kar rahe ho apko toh Sidharth pasand tha na??

Sana's: Aery puttar mujhe toh Sidharth abhi bhi pasand hai. Main toh bas isliye mana kiya kyuki Sidharth be tumko ring pehna di aur humko kuch pata bhi nahi tha toh tum usko kya pehnati na.

And everyone just gets shocked hearing this and suddenly Sana starts laughing. (We know humari Sana kaise hai kabhi bhi haasti hai 😂🤦‍♀️)

Then Sana's dad gives her the ring and takes, Sana towards Sidharth.

Sana's Dad: Puttar mujhe pata hai Sana ko jhelna aasan nahi hai par tum usko acche se jhel late ho aur mujhe pata hai tumse jada pyar karne aur khayal rakhne wala ladka Sana ko nahi milega. Toh kya tum meri beti se shaadi karoge??

Sidharth: Yeh kya puch rahe toh main toh issi baat ka intezar kar raha hu.

Everyone starts laughing and Sana takes Sidharth's hand and make him wear the ring. Everyone starts clapping and suddenly "Tum hi ho" song starts.

They both together Dance and both the families are happy together ❤

But till now there relationship is not official only families knows about them. Kab karange Shuklaji apne relationship ko official dekhte hai aage 😉

Thanks for all the love 🙏💕

Do you guys want that I should write their marriage also??

Tell me your suggestions or else I will end this here.

Lots of love to my readers and stay safe 😇