Shuklaji ki feelings 😌

Sidharth hold both her hands tighly and sat on his knees near her. And he looked deep into her eyes. There is a lot of silence and Sidharth started speaking.

Baby you want to know na what I feel for you then listen carefully now. You know what you affect me so much. I never got this much attached to anyone in my life. What I feel about you I seriously don't know and it was difficult for me to express that time because I wanted to explore more but now I know what I feel for you and the feeling is very much beautiful.
I never thought that I will fall in love with someone like you. With you I am totally a different person. You know how to calm me you never left me because of my anger. You are very special for me my princess. I am madly in love with you yes I am. And I am proud of it. The only thing is that I took time to express my feelings because I was thinking about you and I don't want to be selfish. There is a lot of age difference so I was bit scared but now I trust you more then myself 😌

Sidharth's eyes we're full of tears and love. Sana was looking at him and was crying.

Sidharth just wiped her tears and she said don't ever think about age it's just a number what matters to me is your love and I want to be with you always. I love you so much bebu ❤
Tu hamesha mere sath rahega na?? Kabhi chod kar toh nahi jayga na 😢

Sidharth: Nahi meri jaan. You came in my life but now you are my life baby. I promise I will never leave you sweetheart ❤

Sana made Sidharth stand up and hugged him tightly he hugged her back for a long time. No one was ready to break the hug finally Sana broke the hug and kissed Sidharth's cheeks.

Sidharth cupped her face with both his hands and pecked her lips softly. Sana blushed and Sidharth was happy to see her all red and he made her sit on the table and ordered her favorite food (I don't know what's her favorite food so sorry 🙈)

They had their dinner and now Sidharth hold her hands and they left. Sidharth started driving and stopped at ice cream shop they both came out and had ice cream and enjoyed each other's company. Sidharth took Sana to his house as it was too late now and informed Shehbaz that she will stay with him for 2 days then he will drop her to MSK set directly.

Sana and Sidharth went up and Sidharth opened the door with spare keys as it was too late and his mom must be sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her. He and Sana went inside to Sidharth's room and Sana sat on bed while Sidharth changed his clothes and wore his shorts and t-shirts.

Sana: Sidharth main kya karu mere toh kapde he nahi hai??

Sidharth: Don't worry baby open my cupboard. And see there is one bag kept inside just take it out and wear what you want.

Sana opened his cupboard and took the bag out and saw many beautiful tops and jeans. There was also a hot pant and a normal t-shirts which she can wear during night. She quickly took the pant and T-shirts and wore it and came out and hugged Sidharth.

Sana thanked him for this gift. Sidharth kissed her forehead and they both lied down on the bed close to each other.

Sana: Sidharth teri mummy ko pata chala ki main yaha hu aur hum sath mein soye the toh??

Sidharth laughed at her innocence and told her baby don't worry she knows everything. Infant she really loves you a lot. And I am very happy that you are mine sweetheart.

Sana hugged him more tightly and the both slept peacefully in each others arms.

In Morning Sidharth woke up and saw Sana who was looking beautiful while sleeping in his arms and had a cute smile on her face. He could not control and kissed her lips softly. And he made her sleep on pillow and he slowly went outside not making Sana wake up. He saw his mom in kitchen who was making breakfast. He just went and hugged her. His mom kissed him. He told that Sana is here and she is sleeping. Sidharth's mom was happy listening this. She quickly asked him what she likes I will make it for her. Sidharth told his mom her choice and they both sat together and enjoyed tea.

(Sorry guys I know I am late. Thanks for your love and support. Keeping loving and don't forget to keep streaming Bhula dunga ❤🤗)