Yeh Dooriyaan 😭

During the whole drive towards hotel Sana was sleeping like a baby in car. Sidharth was driving but he was also looking at his cute baby sleeping next to him. He knows she was very tired and need some rest. They reached the hotel Sidharth came out from the car and pick up Sana in his arms and carried her towards her room. He slowly opened the door and then put Sana on the bed and removed her shoes. And covered her with a quilt.

Sidharth thought of leaving back to his home but he knew that Shehbaz is going to come late so he cannot leave Sana alone and decided to sleep with her. He suddenly took his phone and text his mother that he will come tomorrow. He slept next to Sana pulled her closed to him and kissed her forehead and slept cuddling to her.

In morning both of them woke up late Sana was the first to wake up and saw Sidharth near her and she immediately smiled seeing him and kissed her cheeks. And went to bathroom to get ready as she has to leave for MSK and now she will come back on Thursday. She was in no mood to go but now she don't have any other option. Sidharth woke up and Sana was ready wearing a beautiful long yellow skirt with a beautiful white crop top she was looking stunning and Sidharth could not remove his eyes from her.

She saw him and her cheeks immediately turned red 🙈❤
Sidharth came towards her and whispered beautiful in her ears. Now she was blusing ever more and Sidharth was enjoying 😊

They both had breakfast and soon they both left the hotel. Sidharth dropped Sana on the set and hugged her. Now he was driving back towards his home and thinking about Sana. He was actually missing her a lot 😭

He reached his home and hugged his mother and changed his clothes and went to gym. But while doing workout also he was missing Sana's drama her tantrums and her presence. He was not able to sleep whole night and kept thinking about Sana. Soon he received a call for her and he immediately pick it up and said "Hello baby"

Sana: Tu soya tha kya bebu?? Main kahi tujhe disturb toh nahi kiya na.

Sidharth: Nahi meri jaan par sone wala tha (Shukla ji ko neend nahi aaj rahi thi par bolenge nahi na 🤦‍♀😂)

Sana: Accha tune mujhe miss kiya??

Sidharth: Nahi kiya pura din busy tha na

Sana: Sidhaaaarth... Tu mujhse pyar he nahi karta

Sidharth: Aaisa kuch nahi hai tu aab pakka mat aur soo jaa chup chap. Chal byee

Sana: Hmm thik hai I love you ❤

Sidharth: Hmm

Sana was very sad and was not able to sleep. Now she was thinking about all negative things.

Sana's POV
Sidharth sach mein mujhe bas friend manta hai kya?? I think main he pagal hu wo mujhse pyar nahi karta par main apni feelings ka kya karu. Main toh uske bina nahi reh sakti na hayye amma 😩🤦‍♀
End of POV

Sidharth was thinking that why I am speechless in front of this girl. Why is she affecting me so much. I have dated many girls but I never got so much attached to anyone. She is totally different is this just friendship or is this more than that. I am seriously in love. No no it's not possible. There is a lot of age difference I cannot be selfish.
And while thinking he slept. Now 2 days past.

And today it was Thursday Sana was going to come out from MSK in evening.

On the other hand Sidharth woke up sat on the corner of his bed thinking about Sana and his face was dull. Sidharth's mom came inside his room and sat beside him and asked him

Sidharth's mom: What happened beta?? (She cupped his face up with both her hands making him look in her eyes)

Sidharth: I am not feeling good

Sidharth's mom: I know beta you are thinking about Sana and I know you really her and she also loves you what is the problem??

Sidharth: Mom there is a lot of age difference between us. What if I am not able to understand her??

Sidharth's mom: Beta ages doesn't matters in love and she really loves you a lot main baat ki hai usse beta. Wo tujhe kitne acchi se samajhti hai. She is perfect for you. I think you should confess your love to her and tell your feelings to her. Just go and tell her how much you love her ❤

Sidharth: Yes I do love her a lot and I am going to tell her. With this be hugged his mom tightly. And his mother pulled his cheeks and kissed him. Sidharth then went to get ready and called Sana's manager Kaushal.

(Guys I really want to thank all of you for the love you are giving me. It means a lot 🙏😇)

Big hug and lots of love to you all hope you like it 💕