Shuklaji ka surprise 🤩💕

Sana was shocked to see Sidharth waiting for her outside her vanity. He had a bunch of red roses in his hands. Sana moved towards Sidharth and ask him "Tu yaha kya kar raha hai Sidharth?"

Sidharth: Baby I have came her to take you with me 😉

Sana: (As she was angry on him) Mujhe nahi aana tera sath kahi par bhi 😏

Sidharth: Hold her hands tightly and ask her what happened aab maine kya kar diya meri jaan?

Sana: Tune kuch nahi kiya. Infact Tu kuch karta he nahi hai yehi toh problem hai na

Sidharth now was confused what happened to her suddenly 🤔

Sidharth: Accha tell me what happened please

Sana: Tujhe kya karna hai kyu itni fikr karta hai meri I am your just friend na. Mera toh sab one sided hai toh tu jaa yaha se (trying to leave her hands from his)

Sidharth: (Hold her shoulders tightly)
And said are you going to tell me what's wrong I am asking you for the last time Sana or else you know I have other ways too (Angrily)

Sana: Just started crying and said you know what today Gautam came to the set for shooting he is the host of the show. What he said to me you don't even know

Sidharth was jealous now and just ask her usne kuch kiya kya meri jaan tell me

Sana nahi usne bola ki stop this shit of your one sided love. Sidharth doesn't loves you and give you love and attention to these boys who are here for you. You know what I am done now. I am not able to answer this because I myself don't know about your feelings for me. I am just waiting and hoping for your answer but now I think I should stop this because now I know you don't love me and I am your just friend. But you know what I love you and will always do if you don't even love me back but still I will do because I am not able to move on and I am madly in love with you. Bohot gandi aadat paad gayi hai teri. Jab tu nahi hota na toh kuch accha nahi lagta. I cannot imagine my life without you now. With that she started crying even more.

Sidharth eyes we're full of tears seeing her like this. He just hugged her and let her cry because he can understand what is going through now.

After sometime he broke the hug and cupped her face with both his hands and made her look into his eyes and just said her do you trust me??

Sana: Yes I do trust you but now I just want your answer do you love me the way I love you??

Sidharth: First tell me you trust me or not??

Sana: Yes I trust you more then myself

Sidharth: Okk then come with me

Sana: Where are we going?? I just am not going to come anywhere with you.
I want my answer first Sidharth.

Sidharth: Yes you will get all your answers there just come with me and don't ask questions now.

Sana doesn't have any other option nad agreed. Sidharth gave her the bunch of red roses.

Sana: Yeh kiske liye hai??

Sidharth was shocked and thought yeh kitni gadhi hai but she is really very innocent.

Sidharth: For someone special

Sana: Toh mujhe kyu diya tu he pakad na (with that she gave him the roses back)

Sidharth just was trying to control his laughter and took it and just opened the car's door for Sana nad made her sit. And he himself sat on the driver seat and started driving.

Sana: Tu kaha leke jaa raha hai mujhe??

Sidharth: Will you please be quite for sometime and trust me baby.

Sana: Okk and leaned on the window and looked outside she was just enjoying the ride as she was with Sidharth. Whenever she is with him she is happy no matter what.

On the other hand Sidharth was driving but at the same time she was admiring his baby girl who was looking very cute her hairs were on half of her face and she was looking extremely cute in white shirt.

Finally they reached the destination and they both came out of the car and Sidharth just kept his both hands on her eyes making her blindfolded and took her inside and removed her hand and she was shocked 😌

Sana just went more close to the table with was decorated with beautiful candles and roses and there were a lots of tress which were decorated with beautiful romantic lights. And Sana loved it and went towards Sidharth and hugged him and said " Yeh sab mere liye hai bebu"

Sidharth: Nahi yeh sab Arti ke liye hai

Sana: Mujhe laga he tha 😏 (She pouted cutely)

Sidharth: Aery gadhi tujhe yaha tere aur mere aalava koi aur dekh raha hai kya jaan toh off cause tere liye hai na

Sana was now very happy and Sidharth hold her hands and made her sit on the chair and he took out the watch which he has brought for her and took her left hand and he himself made her wear it.
Sidharth was looking at her expression but he was not able to understand as she had tears in her eyes. He came towards her and sat on his knees and ask her what happened tumhe watch acchi nahi lagi baby??

Sana: Bohot acchi lagi thank you. But I need my answer are you doing all this to just make me happy??

Sidharth was shocked at her and hold her hands and said you want answer na Okk then let me tell you.

(Sorry I know I am bit late I was suppose to update it yesterday. Sorry for the delay. And I am really thankful to you all for the love you are giving means a lot to me 🙏💕)