Finale of BB

(Guys I am really new and writing FF for the first time. Hope you all like it 🤗 Need your love ❤)

As we all know BB ended and Sidharth was the winner.
Everyone was really happy when Sidharth won the show. The most happiest person were Sidharth's mom and his Moti who was praying for him. After winning the show Sidharth hugged everyone and also Sana for most long time. Then Sana went to give some interviews and also Sidharth. After finishing their interviews they have to attend the success party. So Sidharth went to the party and just meet Salman Sir who congratulated him and they have some random talks for a long time. Sidharth was searching for Sana but she was not there. So he thought for a while and went to talk with Paras, Mahira and Shefali Zariwala. Then Sana entered the party she was searching for Sidharth but suddenly saw Vikas and Shefali Bagga so she went to them and talked with them mean while her mind was continuously thinking about Sidharth she badly wants to go to him and hug him tightly.

She then suddenly saw Sidharth and hurriedly went towards him to hug him. But then she saw Arti going towards him and hugging him. She felt very bad and started crying. She could not take it as she already had confessed her feelings in front of him.

She was badly broken and decided to leave the party. Before leaving the party she went to Shehbaz and told him that she is really very tired and wants to go to the hotel and take some rest. Shehbaz gave her the keys and she left towards her vanity. While she was going Sidharth saw and excused himself from that gang and went to Shehbaz and ask him where did Sana went?? Shehbaz told him she is not feeling good so she is going back to hotel. Sidharth was shocked as she didn't tell him anything before leaving. So he ran from there and went to Sana's vanity.
(In vanity Sana had changed her dress and was wearing a blue jeans and white simple but cute T-shirt. She was taking her things and while doing that she was crying)
Sidharth knocked the door of her Vanity but not a single answer came because Sana was crying and was busy in her own thoughts. So he decided to go in. He went and saw her paking her things and crying. He really felt very bad after seeing her crying. And went towards her and hugged her from behind. She was scared and was about to shout.

(This is my first try hope you guys like it. I will try my best please support me.)

Will update the next chapter today evening 🤗