Midnight at beach 🌊

Sidharth took her near the waves as she was scared of water he hold her both hands tightly and made her look at him. Sana was happy now and also relaxed. There was all silence no one was ready to talk as they were lost in each other's eyes.

Soon the silence was broken as Sana saw the full moon in the sky and the bright light of the moon was coming on both of their faces. Sana was looking extremely beautiful. Sidharth could not control anymore and kissed her forehead and said "You are looking beautiful😍💓"
Sana just blushed hearing this from Sidharth and Sidharth was just shocked because he has never seen Sana blushing so hard. He was really happy to see her blushing like this and that to because of him.

Then they went and sat on the sand Sidharth kept his one hand on Sana's shoulder and his other hand was on the sand. And Sana's face was on Sidharth's shoulder and hands were on his chest.

Sana: Tu hamesha aaisa he rahega na mere sath??

Sidharth: Haan meri jaan tu kyu aaisa soch rahi hai.

Sana: I love you ❤

Sidharth: Hmm

Sana: Aab toh bolde Sidharth yaha koi camera nahi hai aur na hai koi media hai.

Sidharth: Baby aaisa kuch nahi hai give me sometime I need sometime to clarify somethings.

Sana: She was not happy with his answer but did not said anything.

Sidharth: Chal baby abhi chalte hai main tujhe hotel drop kar deta hoon. It's already 3am and I know you are very tired and need some rest.

They both went from there and sat in the car. During drive Sana was sleeping as she was very tired. Sidharth didn't disturb her. Finally they arrived at the hotel. Sidharth came out and opened the door of car from Sana's side and carried her in his arms and took her up to the room. He opened the door removed her shoes and made her sleep on the bed and covered her with a quilt. He was about to leave but Sana hold his hand tightly. He was happy seeing her sleeping like a baby and holding his hand.

So he decided not to go and sleep with her for today. Because he also some where knows that he also cannot sleep without her. And went on the bed took her in this and as usual and slept cuddling close to her.

In morning Sana woke up as the sunlight came straight on her face. She rubbed her eyes and saw Sidharth close to her and was happy to see him.
She was just looking at him and thinking how cute he looks while sleeping and she could not control and kissed his cheeks. Sidharth woke up and saw her and pulled her closer towards him and cuddled for 10 min and both of them got up from the bed and Sana went to bathroom for brushing her teeth. And Sidharth sat on the best and his phone rang. It was a call from his mom. So he immediately pick up the call as he know she must be worried for him.

Sidharth: Hello mom

Sidharth's mom: Hello beta tum kaha ho??

Sidharth: Wo maa main Sana ke sath hu hotel mein kal raat late ho gaya aur wo thodi upset thi isliye main uske pass rukh gaya tha. Sorry apko inform nahi kar paya.

Sidharth's mom: It's okkk beta koi baat nahi. Ek kam karo tum dono fresh ho jao aur ghar aake hum sab sath mein lunch aur aaj dinner bhi karenge. I want to talk with Sana also because then tomorrow she again has to go to MSK. So she will also feel good.

Sidharth was happy listening this and just said "yes we will be there within 1 hour"and ended the call.

Sana came out Sidharth told her to get ready fast as his mother is waiting for both of them. Sana was also happy because she is going to visit his house for the first time 🤩

( I tried my best guys please tell you suggestions. Hope you all like it 🤗)

Thanks for all the love that you are giving me means a lot ❤🙏