All love ❤

Sidharth and his mom was done with their morning tea and snacks. And finally our cutiepie Sana came out to the living room yawning, sleepy and her hairs were all messy. Sidharth kept staring her she came near both of them and wished Sid and his mom "good morning".

Sidharth stood up hugged her and kissed her forehead ( like he always does for her because she needs it badly 😝) and gave her a cup of tea. She was totally shocked to see Sidharth's this much loving nature that to in front of his mom. Sana was scared what will Sidharth's mom say but soon Sidharth's mom came near her and she also hugged her and said don't worry I am not going to say anything beta and smiled. I know everything so now you are like my daughter and don't worry I am always there for you beta just be happy and keep smiling always.

Sana almost had tears in her eyes she hugged Sidharth's mom and said thank you Aunty for all this love.

Sidharth's mom broke the hug and said her don't call me Aunty. I am you mom from now. Sidharth was happily admiring both of them.

Now Sidharth's mom told both of them to get fresh and come soon I am making lunch. They both agreed and went inside Sidharth's room. Sidharth's mom smile and she was very happy to see them together and she wanted.

Sana went to bathroom and Sidharth was waiting for her to come out so he can also take bath. She came out wearing a bath gown and her hairs were all wet. She was looking all sexy and cute. Sidharth was continuously looking at her. Sana know he is looking at her so she just went towards him and softly kissed his nose and whispered in his ears that "Sidharth go out I need to wear clothes"

Sidharth was shocked and said toh pehno na maine kab nahi bola meri jaan

Sana: Please jaa na I am not comfortable request him.

Sidharth: ohh you are not comfortable but do you remember ine thing tumne BB mein kaha tha ki kya aap mere sath bath lena chahoge toh that time you were comfortable na baby?? 😝

Sana: Tu kitna papi hai Sidharth wo maine majak mein bola tha aur konsa tu tab aane wala tha mere sath 😏

Sidharth: Agar aah jata toh??

Sana: Ho gaya tera jaa aab yaha se please

And finally Sidharth kissed her cheeks and pulled her favorite nose and left. Sidharth was smiling at her innocence.

Sana got ready she wore a blue denim and normal yellow t-shirts and her hairs were straight because he likes it.
Sana came out and asked Sidharth is she looking good.

Sidharth said yes you are looking gorgeous baby. Sana went to kitchen to help Sidharth's mom and Sidharth's went to his room to take bath. He took bath and wore his shorts and white T-shirt and came out. He saw Sana and his mom cooking together and having lots of fun. Sidharth just went towards them and hugged both of them from behind. Both of them smiled at him and said " Chal aab lunch karte hai"

Now 3 of them had their lunch together like a happy family. And now finally Sidharth went to his room. Sana helped his mom to clean the dining table and she to went to Sidharth's room and Aunty ( Sidharth's mom) went to their room.

Sana saw Sidharth sleeping. He was looking very cute while sleeping. She decided not to disturb him as he must be tired and she went towards him kissed his forehead and slept close to him. She was thinking now again from tomorrow she is going to miss this for 5 days in MSK. Finally she also felt asleep.

Extremely sorry for late update 😔
I know it is very short but yes I am going to end this in few chapters. Please keep supporting and loving.
Thanks a lot for your love means a lot 🙏❤
And yes please keep streaming Bhula Dunga we need to make it 100 million super soon 🙏🥺