Shuklaji ke ghar 🙈

Sana was very excited because she was going to his home for the first time. She has met his mother before but for very short time. Sana quickly went inside the bathroom took shower and came out wearing a beautiful baby pink sleeveless Salwaar Suit she ws looking extremely cute and gorgeous 🙈🤩
Her hairs were wet Sidharth saw her and was not able to take off his eyes from her. He was admiring his little baby girl. Sana saw him looking at her she blushed and sat near the dressing table and started drying her hairs and then she did a little bit of makeup as Sidharth likes and kept her hairs opend straight. And wore a beautiful long diamond earings which was matching her dress properly.
Now she was ready and came near Sidharth and said him "I am ready bebu, let's go"

Sidharth: Baby you are looking gorgeous sweetheart 💕

Sana: Just smiled and blushed 🙈

Sidharth was enjoying her blushing and had a huge smile on his face 🤗

Sana: Chal na aab Sidharth nahi toh late ho jayga.

Sidharth: Yes come on let's go

They both locked the door and sat in the car. Sidharth was driving the car and Sana was continuously talking with him. But Sidharth was lost in his own thought that how she can look so beautiful I am not able to take my eyes off from her. What's happening??

Soon they reached at Sidharth flat Sidharth parked the car and came out and opened the car's door for his girl to come out. She came out and they went in the elevator and Sidharth was looking at her now she was bit scared and Sidharth asked her " What happened baby now you were very happy and excited in the car and now you are sad"

Sana: Sidharth I am scared. Teri mom mujhe kuch bolegi toh nahi na kyuki maine tujhe BB mein bohot baar mara hai.

Sidharth: Nahi meri jaan ulta unko toh khushi hogi don't worry.

Sana: Tujhe kabhi kisi ne aaise mara hai jaise maine mara??

Sidharth: Ha meri mom aur behen na baki kabhi kisi ladki ne aaj tak nahi mara. Maine kabhi kisi ko itna haq nahi diya baby.

Sana: Phir mujhse kaise maar kha liye main toh teri bas friend hoon na 😅

Sidharth: Baby hmm.. But you are special.

Sana immediately looked at him but before she could say anything the elevator door opened. Both of them came out. Sana was scared so Sidharth hold her her tightly and then rang the bell. Sidharth's sister Preeti opened the door. She was really very happy to see both of them and that to holding hands. She called them inside and hugged Sana for a minute. Then Sidharth's mother came and she also hugged Sana and kissed her forehead. And made her sit on the couch and both of them sat beside her and started talking with Sana. Sidharth was also coming there but Sidharth's mom immediately said him go beta and have shower fast then we will have lunch together it's already late.
Sidharth was not at all in mood to go but agreed. He went inside him room.

And here all 3 ladies were enjoying each other's company. Sidharth mom hold Sana's hand and said her thank you beta for taking a lot of care of Sidharth. I know usne tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai tum par bohot gussa kiya hai par tum aaisi ek he ladki ho jiski baat bhi wo sunta tha aur tumhe pata hoga that you affect him a lot. He is not much expressive about his feelings but I have seen the love for you in his eyes. I know you love him and I am very happy but you will have to be calm and keep some patience. He will definitely express his love but you will have to give him sometime. I hope you will understand beta.

Sana: Yes Aunty I can understand his feelings and I don't want to loose him.

Then Sidharth came out and joined three of them. Then they all sat on dinning table Sidharth was sitting beside Sana and Preeti, Sidharth's mom was sitting in front of them.
They all had dinner and cleaned the table and Sana helped them and they all together sat in the living room and started talking and Preeti told Sana some Sidharth's and her old memories and showed her Sidharth's childhood pictures. All were very happy and Sana kept on entertaining them. Sidharth has to go because he had some work to do so he told them to carry on and he will come till 7pm after completing his interviews and left.Three of them had a great time and now it was 7pm Sidharth came back and went straight to his room to freshup.

Sana said to Sidharth's mom that she should leave now because tomorrow she has to go for shooting in morning. But Sidharth's, mom was in no mood to allow her to go so she said " Beta meri baat sunno"

Sana: Bolo na Aunty

Sidharth's mom: Aaj yehi dinner karlo aur rukh jao kal subhe chale jana please aur Sidharth tumko drop kar dega na please beta.

Sana could not say no and agreed

Sidharth came out in his shorts and t-shirts as usual and they all have dinner together n watched Tv.

Then Sidharth's mom showed Sana guest room and she went to her room to sleep.

Sana didn't have cloths to wear and Sidharth knows this so he opened his cupboard and took one of his t-shirts and shorts for Sana and went towards the guest room and without knocking he went inside she was just talking with Shehbaz and informing him that she will come tomorrow in morning.
Sidharth gave her his clothes and told her to change. She change can back. She was looking cute in his oversized clothes. Sidharth was just looking at her and admiring her 😉

(Guys a long update. Thank you all you guys are amazing. Please keep loving and supporting and tell me your suggestions 🙏😇)

Lots of love to you ❤