Misunderstandings 😢

(Firstly thanks a lot for all the love 🙏😇 Means a lot to me ❤)

Sidharth calls Kaushal and informs him that I am going to come on the set tonight to pick Sana. You just tell me at what time shooting is going to end. I will be there.

Kaushal: I think the shooting will end till 8pm. So you can go there. I will tell Sana that you are coming to pick her.

Sidharth: No don't tell anything to Sana I want to surprise her. I will be there on time.

Kaushal: Okk then see you soon

And they both ends the call.

Sidharth was planning something really special for her. He just want to make her feel like she is the most special person for him in the world ❤

Sidharth's POV
I will take her for a candle light dinner at some romantic place where no one is there only we two. I just want to show her my romantic side also 😊
I just want to gift her something. Should I gift her a ring and propose her. No no  I don't think it's the right time to propose her for marriage because I want my family n her family to be there when I will propose her for marriage. So I think for today I should gift her a beautiful watch. I have never seen her wearing a watch before so I think it's perfect.
End of POV

So Sidharth suddenly got up from the bed and went to shop. He brought a beautiful sliver watch. Simple but elegant 💕

(It was something like this not exactly but yes I love the hearts in this watch)

Sidharth was bit nervous and at the same time he was hoping that she should like it.

At the set of MSK,
It was already afternoon and now she needs to get ready. She decided to wear a beautiful dark blue floral gown which was sleepless and she kept her hairs open just put one hairpin. She was looking like a doll extremely beautiful 🤩
Everyone was ready and Paras and Sana were sitting together and waiting for the guest to come.
Suddenly the door opened and there was Gautam who was smiling and looking at Sana. Sana was just shocked to see him. She thought yeh kaise aah gaya 🤦‍♀
But then suddenly Gautam came towards her and hugged her. She also hugged him back but it was a very professional hug.

During the shooting Gautam scolded Sana badly and said to her that stop taking name of Sidharth again and again he doesn't loves you. Kitni din aur tum yeh one sided love karne wali ho?? So this stop thinking about Sidharth and please give your attention to these boys who have come here for you. After hearing all this Sana was deeply broken she wanted to cry badly but she controlled her emotions that time and continued shooting. Finally the shooting was done. Gautam took her and Paras out but Sana immediately ran towards her vanity and started crying.

Sana's POV
I know my love is one-sided and Sidharth doesn't loves me. But what can I do? How can I change my feelings for him. It's not possible for me to forget him. And no one can take his place in my heart. But now I need to talk with him and clearly ask him do he loves me or not. Because now I am not able to control anymore. But what if he rejects me. I really don't want to loose him. If he just likes me as a friend then I am ready to be his friend also forever. But now I need to tell him.
End of POV

Sana then immediately gets up and change her clothes she wear a blue denim jeans and a white shirt. She removes her makeup and apply just a lipbalm and kajol. She was looking stunning in white shirt. She packs her things and picks her phone and purse and just comes out of the vainty. But what she sees outside her vanity shocks her 😲

Guys sorry it's a small update but next part will be finally confession from Shuklaji ki side. I am also excited to write it. Hope you all are enjoying reading. I am really thankful to all of you for the loves 🙏💕