First day of MSK 🤦‍♀

(Guys I really was not in mood to write about MSK but as we all know it's a big part of their life so I will have to but I will try to write but short)

Sana came out wearing Sidharth oversized clothes and Sidharth was looking at her and admiring his cute munkin. Then Sidharth came back from his thought and said to Sana " Now you sleep baby I will go in my room" he just was leaving but Sana hold his hand and said "Sidharth mat jaa na aaj ke din mere sath soo ja na please kal se toh phir hum 5 din nahi mil payange na "

Sidharth can't deny her ( in mind he also know that he also cannot sleep without her but bolenge nahi na Shuklaji 😂)and just kissed her forehead and went on the bed to sleep. She kissed him on his chest and they both slept cuddling close to each other. Sidharth woke up first in the morning and say Sana sleeping like a baby in his arms and he was very happy to see her close to him. He didn't wanted to wake Sana but he don't have choice as she has to go for shooting and he has to go for gym. He softly kissed her cheeks and said in her ears " Utho darling you have to go" Sana didn't reply and hugged him more tightly and snuggled more into his chest. After cuddling for 5 min she woke up and got ready and Sidharth also wore his gym clothes and was ready. Before going Sana touched Aunty's (Sidharth's mom) feet and Aunty hugged her and said all the best aur jaldi aana mujhse mile beta. They both left and sat in the car Sidharth was driving the car and Sana was very quiet and upset Sidharth noticed her.

Sidharth: What happened baby?? Kyu itni sad ho?

Sana: I don't want to go Sidharth back to that house. I mean main kaise rahungi vaha par that also without you. Kitni yaadein hai humari uss ghar mein har kone mein humne sath time spend kiya hai. Mujhse nahi hoga Sidharth. Mujhe nahi jana please kuch karna.

(Sidharth himself doesn't wanted Sana to go but he don't have any other option because she has signed the show)

Sidharth: Baby don't worry main hoon na tumhare sath tum jada mat socho aur tum mujhe call kar lena jab tumhe meri yaad aaye. Show hai darling you will have to do that and I know you are a strong girl and you will do it.

They reached at Sana's hotel. Before leaving from car Sana hugged Sidharth tightly for 2min and ask him " Tu mera call receive karega na pakka"

Sidharth broke the hug and said "Ha meri jaan promise tu kabhi bhi call kar main receive karunga"
And he kissed her forehead and she kissed his cheeks and Sana went inside the hotel and Sidharth left for his gym.

Sana went inside the room. Shehbaz was ready and waiting for her only. She hugged Shehbaz and Shehbaz said her to get ready fast.
Sana quickly got ready and they left for the shooting. On the other hand Sidharth was doing workout but his phone was with him only. After completing workout he was about to go home but suddenly his phone rang. He received the call the call was from a team member of MSK

Team member: Hello Sir

Sidharth: Hello bolo

Team member: Can you come for the shooting today??We want to surprise Sana.

Sidharth: I will have to see

Team member: Please sir don't say no please

Sidharth could not deny and agreed as he was request so much.

Sidharth: okk I will come

Team member: But please don't tell Shehnaz mam as we are planning this as a surprise for her.

Sidharth: Hmm
(He went to his home got ready and left for the set)

On the other hand Sana was ready now she was wearing a red and green lehenga with deep neck sleeveless blouse and was looking extremely hot and stunning. She tried calling him but he didn't receive she was upset but she kept a fake smile and gone for shooting. She was not at all enjoying and was missing Sidharth badly. First entry was of Rohanpreet she was shocked to see him as he is very good friend of Sana and she never expected him to come here.

Manish was the host and she was really enjoying his company as he was very friendly with Sana. Now Manish made her blindfolded and called 5 boys and make Sana touch them and choose one. Sana was not in any mood to touch any boy but she did and she rejected all 4 and touched the last one. After touching him she immediately felt something familiar and then Manish asked her which one she immediately replied wo jo last wala tha na mujhe Sidharth jaise feel de raha hai. Manish made one of them to open her blindfold and she was not happy seeing someone else. She then turned back and saw Sidharth she started crying badly and jumped on him and hugged him tightly. She kissed his cheeks and he also kissed her cheeks. Sidharth held her close to him and she was also holding him tightly.She was crying so much that the team has to stop shooting.

Sidharth took her to the vanity were he hugged her tightly and she cried for more then 10 min and now was bit relaxed.

Sidharth's POV
This girl recognised me immediately after touching me and she is crying badly for me. She us the girl who was away from his family for more than 4 months but she did not cried like this when her father and Shehbaz came.
Is she really loves me this much.
End of POV

Sidharth: Baby don't cry now chalo relax karo and complete the shoot. I am there with you baby now stop crying be strong.

Now Sana was all happy because Sidharth was with her and completed the shoot. Sidharth met Sana's dad who was now going to leave for Punjab. Shehbaz went to drop them to the airport and now Sidharth decided to drop Sana to the hotel.

Sidharth told Sana to change her clothes and he is waiting for her in the car.

(Sidharth also changed his clothes and wore a black full sleaves t-shirts and blue denim jeans and was looking hot.
Sana wore a white crop top and high waist blue jeans looking extremely beautiful)

And she came out off her vanity and saw Sidharth waiting. She opened the door and looking at Sidharth was was looking hot. She was continuously looking at him lovingly and he was looking at her. They both were lost in each other 🙈

Suddenly Sidharth broke the eye contact and started driving Sana was looking outside the window and soon she slept in the car.

(Big thanks to all of you who are reading my story and loving it means a lot to me 😇💕)