Shuklaji ka plan 😊

Finally their 2 days were spent together like a family. Sana was very happy that finally Sidharth has confessed his love and his mom is also happy. Sidharth dropped her to MSK (Mujhse Shaadi Karogi) on Sunday morning. Now it was going to be more difficult for both of them to stay away from each other now.
Two days were pass Sidharth was now missing his baby girl so much and also she was missing him badly. She was not able to focus on anything that was going in the MSK. She was busy thinking about Sidharth.

Finally now it was Wednesday. Sidharth was driving his car towards his home. He immediately remember the last talk between him and Sana he stopped the car and went deeply in thoughts.

Flashback
Before dropping Sana back to MSK they have talked about what to do next 🤔

(Sana and Sidharth were standing in the balcony at night and looking towards the moon and having ice cream together)

Sana: Sidharth what next??

Sidharth was confused that what is she talking about so he said "Matlab"

Sana: Bebu tumne apni feelings toh confess kar di par iske aage kya??

Sidharth: Kuch nahi (Laughing)

Sana: I am serious Sidharth

Sidharth: Okk I know. You are talking about making our relationship official??

Sana: Yes, I want you to tell the whole world that I am yours and you are mine ☺

Sidharth: Baby wait I need sometime for this. It's to early to make it official. I mean you are new to industry and you have to do lots of work and make your career baby.

Sana: That doesn't matter to me. What matters is that I want you to be with me also in every moment of my life. If you are not there what will the use of all this??I want you first ( She was getting sad saying all this)

Sidharth's POV:-
I know what she is saying is correct because aur kitna time yeh one sided tag chalega. Because of me she has to face a lot I know but iska career bhi toh hai. I cannot spoil her career. I will have to make her understand for now.
End of POV

Sidharth: I am always with you sweetheart. But I can't make it official in public for now please understand. I will definitely do it when the right time comes.

Sana: Career sath mein rehke bhi toh ban sakta hai na?? Ya phir tujhe main acchi nahi lagti 😔

Sidharth in mind thinks uff this girl always take it wrong.

Sidharth: Bohot acchi lagti ho. Infant you are the first jo mere sath hai jiske bina main nahi reh sakta. So please don't think negative.

And the flashback ends

Sidharth's POV:-
I think now it's the right time to make it official but firstly I will have to talk with her parents. I know Shehbaz knows about our relationship but what a bit her mom and Dad are the going to be fine with it. I have to talk with them first.
End of POV

He immediately calls his mom and tell her that I want to propose Sana in front of her parents and also want to surprise her. Sidharth's mom becames very happy hearing this she immediately says yes do it and tell me what help you want from me.

Sidharth: Nothing just can you come with me tomorrow to select a ring for Sana.

Rita Aunty: yes, beta why not??

And further planning I will tell you after coming back to home. I am on my way so I will arrive within 1 hours.

Rita Aunty: Okk I am waiting. We will have dinner together.

Sidharth: Sure and ends the call.

Sidharth starts driving and thinks what reason should I give to Sana's parents so that they will come to Mumbai. I don't want them to know that I am going to propose her. I want to see their sudden reaction. I know they both like me but as Sana's friend not like her boyfriend or husband.

And now he reach his home. Knocks the door. His mom opens the door with big smile and he hugs her. Sidharth goes to his room to get fresh and his mom serves the dinner for both of them. They together sits and starts eating and Sidharth disscuss about his plan to his mom. And she happily agreed to everything.

Sidharth's mom: Don't worry it's my responsibility to call Sana's parents to Mumbai till Friday evening. Don't worry beta.

Sidharth: But make sure that they should not tell anything to Sana. I want to surprise her.

Sidharth's mom: Okk

Sidharth now happily goes to his room to sleep and thinks about Sana. He is not able to sleep without her now.He thinks "Itni buri aadat kab lagi iss ladki ki pata nahi and smiles "

Finally he felts asleep.

Sorry guys fir late update hope you are enjoying. Stay safe and lots of love to you all ❤

And please keep streaming Bhula dunga 🥺

Thanks a lot 🙏💕